• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WEU and JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I'm trying to open a map in JNGP that was created in WEU. Is there any way to do this without converting all of the the triggers to Jass. I can open the map just fine in WEU and all of the triggers are GUI.

Please help

Level 4
When I try to open the map in JNGP, I get a couple of error messages that say "trigger function does not exist in database: Destroy Trigger" and then gives me a critical error stating ".PAVCWETriggerFunction@@" as the object.

I can open and edit the map fine with no problems in WEU as it was created with it. I want to be able to use JNGP to edit the map instead if that is possible.

also @ Gismo, with UMSWE enabled, I am getting the same errors.

Level 4
Thanks for the help, is there an easy way to tell which functions are broken?

It's always on to the next problem. I can open the map in JNGP with UMSWE enabled, but when I save the map with it, I cannot find the file in game. Any help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.