• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to get it run for WEU Advanced Trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have WE Unlimited 1.20, i tried to use advanced trigger. First, I just open use WEU enhancer to edit the map, checked the Advanced trigger usage and save.

But when i try to open the map in WEU. it shows Trigger or Data missing...and cannot be open.

Searched around the forum and guide but no answer.

NEED A PRO to give me direction.

Thanks.

Level 3
nope

Nope, i didn't protect the map at all. I already use WEU to edit the map on start.

Bcoz i didn't active the Advance trigger. So my advanced trigger caused the error and forced to disable during saving the map.

So i use the WEU enhancer edit map option,
"use advanced trigger" option is checked and then the map is saved.

Come to the WEU editor, i cannot open the map and shows Trigger and Data missing.

When i use back the WEU enhancer to disable the use advanced trigger option, then I can use the WEU to edit the map again..........

WHY? becoz I really need the Advanced trigger for my map! but i can't.......

To Download the WEU 1.20: Here~!
http://umswe.wc3campaigns.net/weu/

Level 3
Ramza said:
just go to the custom script of ur map, remove all the text, save ur map. go to weu enchancer and edit the map (add advanced spells) then open ur map and it should run normally

But my custom script of map is empty.
i go to WEU enhancer, click edit map then search my map.

checked the use advanced triggers for the map and then save it.

After i do this, i reopen my map in WEU editor, it shows Trigger data missing or invalid....

Really donno wat is going on... :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.