• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4 rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
Actually, Star Wars Galaxies used to be perfectly canon safe >.>

After the NGE and Trials of Obi-Wan, though, it just got ridiculous.

QFT

SWG was one of the greatest games in history, but them f*cking NGE came and ruined it. Stupid SOE.
I'm just waiting for the Emu to get completed.
Though it looks like we won't see that before Duke Nukem Forever...

Level 39
You can't. It's dead.
Unless you're referring to NGE. Just buy the game and make an account like WoW.
I can't believe they would destroy a game like that.
Fucking SOE.

Also the fact that it isn't so fucking black'n'white. I mean, rebels could easily talk to and be friends with imperials. Every race could be every profession. You could live by making fucking furniture. More often than not, architects were actually RICHER than fighting professions. You could buy houses, decorate them and shit like that.
In WoW, Alliance and Horde can't even fucking speak with eachother.

Level 7
if you goto the blizzard job site there is opening for starcraft 2 and diablo 3 as well as WOW as we all kno is already mentioned to come out or already out. my point is there is also many openings for a secret game they put up my guess is it is warcraft 4 because blizzard has 6 titles altogether and i dont think they are gonna brin back those 3 games from back in the day including the racing one lol. so its either warcraft 4 or a new title to the blizzard company (But that might be too risky for them with warcraft at such a huge hit).

Level 2
If there will be a WC4, it wont be before the next 7years I think due to the promise of atleast 7 expansions for WoW and all the other minor projects Blizz has going on and most likely they won't release a new warcraft game while they are working on another one.

Level 34
I think they have more.
SC2.
D3.
WoW stuff.
New MMO.
Some other new thing. I saw positions posted for a new project.

Level 11
if they wanted to continue the story, they may just re-tell the WoW story and then continue on with it in WC4. That way people will stop bitching that 40 level 60s took down C'thun and we can actually see what (lore wise) was supposed to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.