• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 1.26 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
What's with these updates for all of a sudden, and still I didn't notice any flaws yet to my Warcraft III from the updates so yeah.

Level 16
Moin moin -_-

A simple question: Is Blizzard stupid? =O

For real, they made a patch, to fix stuff from the last patch? And how this continue? 1.26b to fix issues of 1.26?

Hmm anyway, for now I will stay on 1.24e, because it's the most played version on Garena, since Battle.Net sux since bot hosting is the trend.

Level 22
^ On Garena many ppl don't know of a new patch, cause they hardly click battle net (or dont use original war3 :)) otherwise i dont see other reason they dont update

Maybe they've decided they like the Warcraft III community again?

My former war3 mates some of which r very good and have owned top players, I follow war3 around them and there is maybe slightly more activity than say when SC2 was out last year and before patch 1.25. Probably due to the new patch and Lucifer and Sweet returning.

But even if so, I highly doubt.. just a little more than last year, when another several months pass without anything important like this patch, it will be as dead war3 as 2010. Though seeing other ppl play sure pulls me back, yet I resist and dont wanna play it.

Oh ,,,replays of 1.25 dont work now due to minor fixes. ,, well im glad i watched my buddy vs Remind replay just on time

Last edited:
Level 30
Wow! that was so fast! like Speed Stack fast! I guess Blizzard is still reminding us that Warcraft III was there best priority game ever, which reminds me, how come they made 2 patches about the game's abilities but didn't apply any new updates for the World Editor? even though they don't support that program and all, I hope they can add little tweeks for it :cgrin:

EDIT:
How to Play all map version ?..... I am playing version 1.24E...Have I need convert map version ? or I have to updates version 1.27.... Please help me!
you don't need to play all patches, it only depends on how you play the game or new maps.
I still use 1.24E because that is the only patch that is stable in my country and no one plays melee maps anymore, only special maps and additional programming stuff.

Level 10
Now, seeing that someone can't update WC3, I thought I'd post the way I solved it.

First, try to run as administrator.

You probably transferred WC3 with a flash drive or such if you have this error, now, you did not inform your computer that you had something installed in your folder, as it originally was in another folder at the computer you installed it on.

There are several solutions:

Move the Wc3 folder to the place where it was on the computer you transferred it from (Make sure the folders are with the same names) .

Or

Go to this site and do what it says: InstallPath

Level 1
:as::as: Many thank for your help...I just started map editor ... I think if Blizzard created a tool to convert map version, then things will be easier ... I think so

Now Official: Warcraft 1.26(a) Patch

Warcraft 1.26 Patch

Download & Install Warcraft 3 TFT 1.26(a) Patch:
1. Download the appropriate Warcraft 1.26(a) patch file executable from the links below:

• Standalone Upgrade (recommended):
If you are upgrading from an older version (1.20e, 1.21 etc), download this file.
War3TFT_126a_English.exe
War3TFT_126a_English.exe
• 1.25b (1.25.1.6397) to 1.26 (1.26.0.6401) Upgrade:
Download this short update if you are upgrading from 1.25b to 1.26a.
War3TFT_125b_126a_English.exe
War3TFT_125b_126a_English.exe

Warcraft III Patch 1.26(a) Change log:

- Hex will no longer provide a speed boost to a Hero if cast at the end of Metamorphosis or Chemical Rage effects.
- Reverted the 1.25b fix, "Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis."
- Fixed an issue where some Mac patches could lead to disconnections during Battle.net games.

Few more things to know:

- You won't be able to join to game (hosted with this patch) with earlier version of wc3.
- "Older replays" won't work on this version.
- Don't forget to check module where you play (some still work on older patches, for example eurobattle.net, linked in THW footer, still use 1.24e).

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=21220
Notes:

If you only have Reign of Chaos installed, you will only need to download and run the Reign of Chaos Patch. If you have the Frozen Throne expansion pack installed as well, you will only need the Frozen Throne patch.

If your game is already patched to version 1.25b, you will only have to install the upgrade patch version 1.25b to 1.26a. You can verify what version your game is by starting it up and looking at the bottom right hand corner. If you recently installed/reinstalled the game or have not patched the game in some time, you will want to download and install the Full 1.26a Universal Patch.

If you are looking for older version patches please visit the Blizzard FTP site.

Reign of Chaos Patch:
1.26a Full Patch
1.25b to 1.26a Upgrade Patch

Frozen Throne Patch
1.26a Full Patch
1.25b to 1.26a Upgrade Patch

Solution ID: 21220

Last edited:
Level 2
Is it a update for whole warcraft, so when i start my warcraft up there will be a update or is it for special map?
And i have not played warcraft for a while :)

Hmm, maybe they'll do 1.27 soon, and add something new to the game.

You guys are begging for your own pop system aren't you? During an interview Blizzard stated they may change up starcraft and warcraft battle nets to fit the new theme. Cant recall what it was, but I fear a popularity system is coming for wc3. If anything, the idea is to leash DoTA. Cheers, popularity systems for all!

Level 19
I've downloaded it already, and I have to say somehow it makes my ladder experience slightly better:)
Also, once Blizzard releases the next patch (If it increases the file size limit), every single person on every server (Hamachi, Battle.Net, Garena, etc.) will definitely update it.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
As far as I know, BattleNet 2.0 is working fine for WoW players and will be fine for D3 where there is only 1 game to play.

Battlenet 2.0 in SC2 is fine, with 1 exception. It needs a "Waiting for Players" list and thats all. Baiscally a list where it shows all games where there are players wanting to play yet not enough players for a full house. Further more the list should be in reverse popularity order and shuffled to a degree (as the games being played can be joined and found via the popularity list). This would make it perfect as anyone who wants to try something else and let games fill easilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.