• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patch 1.24c live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Resolution.jpg

Of course it won't show if your display max. resolution doesn't fit here.

Level 12
Basically you are banned if you use any program which manipulates BNet connection. A little time before 1.24, Warden's protection was expanded to custom games. I know that there is chance to maphack if you dc yourself from BNet before turning on maphack (which can be easily discovered just doing /whois)

Well I never seen game with editor who has its all coding language functions in User Interface. But yea, GUI could use some more functions - hashtables were great addition. It would be nice if they add locals for GUI, but I think it could be impossible since locals works only in their function meaning it would fail, since for GUI IF's and even unit groups are in their own function.

Dammit my cdkey got banned for some reason after 1.24b... Last thing I remembered was GHosting + warden.

Level 10
First ban: 30 days (1 month) ; Second: Permanent

If you got permanent ban, you only need new unused RoC key, since TFT isn't banned at all.

Also careful with GHosts, most people get banned for using them, cause they don't keep their watch over new versions.

Level 15
I was in a Dota and host kicked me. Does this mean he'll get banned? No. Blizzard dont care about programs in custom games, otherwise all who use custom kicks or dunno what to have been banned.

They actually do, its just that they can't detect all 3rd party programs.I use Visual Custom Kick a lot too, and i have never been warned or banned for its use.

But your merely right, they care much more for their precious melee maps.

Level 22
Well, I also DO care about the precious melee maps... only people who've played it for years will understand that the whole term esports stands behind melee.. (and now Dota), but you guys are into mapmaking only so, no need to explain.

And Blizz do not care about melee at all, otherwise patches would've come with Balances for whiners, new melee maps and ofc - more hackers banned. Maybe they care about Dota, since the 8 MB thing was like - Dota? New Patch For Map Size on the double!

Level 15
Well, I also DO care about the precious melee maps... only people who've played it for years will understand that the whole term esports stands behind melee.. (and now Dota), but you guys are into mapmaking only so, no need to explain.

And Blizz do not care about melee at all, otherwise patches would've come with Balances for whiners, new melee maps and ofc - more hackers banned. Maybe they care about Dota, since the 8 MB thing was like - Dota? New Patch For Map Size on the double!

That's true, the increased the map file size limit to 8mb only because IceFrog was complaining about the size and that he wanted to add more models..

TheTerran will you do me a favour?Try logging into Northrend Realm and press /profile reason3 ... After you look at my stats then you will tell me your opinion about what i think of ladder and how much i do care about them.

Dr Super Good sometimes VCK(Visual Custom Kick) is usefull...

Level 22
Yes you seem to be playing ladder as well. I've played melee and solo for 5 years with 1 yr inactivity. Now I'm kinda sick of laddering after so many years and fail to go over lvl 30 solo due to reset and after ladder got screwed, so I'm now playing to train, not for levels. I'm in a Garena team, that's where we play more. BNet is not what it used to be, harder, loss abusers, hackers. I do enjoy playing vs good but stats that are not good enough only frustrate me and make me angry. At least Garena has no stats to piss you off.

Level 15
Yes you seem to be playing ladder as well. I've played melee and solo for 5 years with 1 yr inactivity. Now I'm kinda sick of laddering after so many years and fail to go over lvl 30 solo due to reset and after ladder got screwed, so I'm now playing to train, not for levels. I'm in a Garena team, that's where we play more. BNet is not what it used to be, harder, loss abusers, hackers. I do enjoy playing vs good but stats that are not good enough only frustrate me and make me angry. At least Garena has no stats to piss you off.

That's right...i can assure you that it was pretty hard for me to keep my wins over 50%...

Status
Not open for further replies.