• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vote for what new campaign you want to see

Which campaign you want to see and play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have some ideas about making a campaign.Since I have more than one I would like you to vote for the one you like most.

Idea 1:Warcraft 2:Tides of Darkness-Beyond the dark portal
The classic warcraft 2 campaign which includes all of the legendary characters like Lothar,Tyralyon,Alleria,Khadgar,Doomhammer,Gul'dan etc.

Idea 2:Bricks of Destruction
For those who have played my map War of Fernisia its a campaign about the events during this war.For those who haven't played it,its the story of a great war between Humans-elfs-dwarfs against orcs-trolls-orges.

Idea 3:Legacy of the Lightbringer
Nothing to do with Uther.Theoden the Lightbringer is the first and the founder of the Lightbringer's order,a order of paladins.Ryan a new recruite will become his apprentice and learn the great secreats of Théoden's life

Idea 4:Blood and Bastards(name still in work)
A medieval campaign with a storyline same like Games of War.I was thinking about 4-7 families who will battle for which will claim the throne of the latest dead king.
Vote for the campaign you would like to see and play.I will be glad to make it for you.

Last edited:
Level 30
Agreed with SCN, make a poll. But if I were to choose I would choose Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness: Beyond the Dark Portal because I am really fond of seeing those characters such as Lothar, Tyralyon, Alleria, Khadgar, Doomhammer,Gul'dan and etc.

Level 32
Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness: Beyond the Dark Portal

it will be really interesting to take the old wc2 campaing and make a remake with the new
wc3 editor, also it will be interesting to see the some of the old kingdoms falling one by one

first stormwind, second stratholme, third alterac, the dwarf cities as tol barad, khaz modan, dun mord,grim batol

This idea is the best!

Level 21
I was actually reconsidering re-updating everything for my project I was working on that was Destruction of Azeroth, a re-mastered version that took the old Warcraft II and made it a little better with game play from III and custom heroes, more added units to the game to, and even other stuff to.
Well besides that it was cancelled and do to life issues I never had a chance to go back to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.