• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vehicle Load v0.2 [System][GUI]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Vehicle Load System v0.2 [System][GUI]
by Mainy

• Load Vehicle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Enter
      • (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Neutral Passive
      • (Number of units in (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Matching unit) is Mechanical) Equal to True))) Equal to 0
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Assault Tank
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Assault VIper
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Retain color
      • Unit - Order (Target unit of ability being cast) to Load (Triggering unit)
  • Unload Vehicle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
        • Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unload))
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Assault Tank
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Assault VIper
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Neutral Passive and Change color
      • Selection - Add (Target unit of issued order) to selection

-- General Information --
Load units into neutral vehicles.

It uses the Game - Value Of Real Variable event as its method of activating other triggers, and passes the event responses through a few globals.

-- How To Implement --
Be sure "Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data" is enabled in the World Editor general preferences.
Copy the trigger category "Vehicle Load" from the demo map and paste it into your map. (Alternately: create the variables listed below.) Copy ability.

Keywords:
Vehicle, Load, System, Space, War, Car, Tank, Ship, Air, Flying, Machine, Deathmatch, CTF.
Contents

Vehicle Load System [GUI] (Map)

Reviews
15:13, 21st Nov 2009 The_Reborn_Devil: This is way too simple. And it only works if the targeted unit is Neutral Passive. Also, I wouldn't call this a system. Status: Rejected Rating: N/A

M

15:13, 21st Nov 2009
The_Reborn_Devil:
This is way too simple. And it only works if the targeted unit is Neutral Passive. Also, I wouldn't call this a system.

Rating: N/A

Level 10
he didnt :p tho im sure its possible in GUI

btw i wouldnt really call this a system, since its just 2 triggers and there isnt much of way to use it only by having to adding units in the conditions; its really blizzards system, try making a custom system using hashtables, then it would be a system :p

its good nonetheless, just not a system, more of a code snippet.

Level 10
alrighty:
  • Load Vehicle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Enter
      • (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Neutral Passive
      • (Number of units in (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Matching unit) is Mechanical) Equal to True))) Equal to 0
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Assault Tank
          • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Assault VIper
    • Actions
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Target unit of ability being cast) to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) and Retain color
      • Unit - Order (Target unit of ability being cast) to Load (Triggering unit)
  • Unload Vehicle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
        • Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unload))
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Assault Tank
          • (Unit-type of (Ordered unit)) Equal to Assault VIper
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.20 seconds
      • Unit - Change ownership of (Triggering unit) to Neutral Passive and Change color
      • Selection - Add (Target unit of issued order) to selection
he is supposed to post the code tho >_>

Level 10
i'll give it a try for this.... But is this possible with items that has tank? .... .. wrong question xD yeah its possible (why am I saying this) I've already found this system used in a map... The map is called Putangina Mo which you need to levelup and create your own base in order to protect you and that system is really very very similar.....

Level 6
to anarchon: GUI bar system is very very easy. Take a look in mine breath system if you want

to hell gate: polled wait is different from pc to pc and also from the case of usage, even the wc3 version. some times in my pc, a .01 wait is really a .01 wait

i also will test it
EDIT: 11.470 sec. to kill a unit if i use this:
and the units max live is 100
  • wait
    • Ereignisse
    • Bedingungen
    • Aktionen
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 100, do (Actions)
        • Schleifen - Aktionen
          • Einheit - Set life of Soldat 0000 <gen> to ((Leben of Soldat 0000 <gen>) - 1.00)
          • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • Spiel - Display to (All players) the text: (String(time))

Level 15
no wc3 convert all real wait below 0.27 to 0.27
you think it's a 0.01 wait but it's 100% a 0.27 wait

That's wrong,stop telling lies about things you don't know,it is just that wait commands after 0.27 are not accurate...
So..Don't mention you are 100% sure again.

About,the "supposed to be" system,nothing to comment.
It's just some simple triggers.

That's wrong,stop telling lies about things you don't know,it is just that wait commands after 0.27 are not accurate...
So..Don't mention you are 100% sure again.
Well, waits can't become below 0.27 in multiplayer. On singleplayer they could, but that depends on the actual situation.

About,the "supposed to be" system,nothing to comment.
It's just some simple triggers.
Agreed