• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unhelpful Tag Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello, I am tired of icon bundles having every single tag in existence spammed so that they appear in every single search I carry out in the icon section. It's like the icon is literally supposed to be a highbourne elf and it's marked with the tags of ALL races so you will be seeing his ugly mug even if you're only looking for dwarves.

I tried mass reporting but it keeps on giving me an error so I will post the links to the icons here instead.

Level 29
Perhaps tagging should not be in [full] control of creators, if they keep abusing it over the years. Just saying.

You can look at what other sites do. Tagging tends to be a community thing, where users tag other user's stuff, not their own (if 20 people tagged a resource as Human, then it's probably Human!)

Status
Not open for further replies.