• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS tag highlighting and [ljass] tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Wc3c has some dope additions to the [code=jass] tag that don't seem to work here (unless the syntax is different). I tried the [icode=jass] tags, which seem to work, so I'm surprised THW didn't also inherit Wc3c's highlighting. It would make it much more compact/succinct to point out errors in/fix/comment on people's code.

Assuming we can get the permission of whomever made the tags for them and their source code, could this be implemented? Example of the tag modifications here!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I actually like the grey members a lot, reminds me of Visual Studio.

I wished someone who knew how could make a SublimeText color scheme like that.

Edit: TriggerHappy your MMORPG page and that page trigger my BitDefender, it says your site got some malware.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean?

You can still see the @ sign and it just colors the text, not highlight the background. It looks like syntax highlighting for a language that supports the @ symbol in some way. My tags are better in every way, except for the fact that it doesn't support anything but JASS-like languages. They accept any vjass, cjass, wurst, or zinc code by default. They are also much faster than anything using Regex, even though I think the forum system caches posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.