• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New JASS tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
So i noticed today there are new JASS tags. First of all, the Option value referred to in the BB code documentation does not work.
Secondly, JASS tags still dont strech over the whole width of the page. Im just asking for something hidden tags do.
Thirdly, ljass tags still have Courier New hardcoded into them. I dont use Courier New as the default monospace font and i find that font harder to read than what i use. So, what im asking for is that instead of using the hardcoded font Courier New, you use the more general monospace identifier and let the user pick his default monospace font over his browser (which may or may not be Courier New).

Other than that, i like the new JASS tags.

Level 14
Yes, its the one the WE uses, however, TESH allows you to change it, which i did.

I attached a screenshot of how it currently looks like for me.

Attachments

• THWFont.PNG
    THWFont.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 90

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I don't really know if I want to implement an option for you to change the font on JASS tags. Sorry.

You can change it through the browser if it is not hard-coded. You need to set a value on it though, which I can't remember at the moment.

Firefox example:
Tools>Options>Content>Fonts & Colours : Advanced>Monospace

The user can put Monospace to the font he desires, and set the size of it. Thereby making all Monospace paragraphs on a website show up as that font in that size if it is not hard-coded.

Level 23
The new jass tags are very nice, since it has it's new highlighting and hide option (and I do like it as it is).

But could you implement it in the spells section as well? That would be great!

Level 22
I think they look pretty good, but it would be nice if parenthesise was black instead of brown. It's easier to see then.
JASS:
rofl(HAAX(omg(lol(lawl(lolol)))))))
haha(ohsh-(tits(omfg(hoh(hax(NARUTO)))))))
if roflmao(omfg(haxx0r(pwn(titsorgtfo(ohsh-))))))) then
    haha(ohsh-(tits(omfg(hoh(hax(NARUTO)))))))
    rofl(HAAX(omg(lol(lawl(lolol)))))))
endif

Status
Not open for further replies.