• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRiseUndead

Credit me, when use this icon in your map.
Edition permission: you can add/change borders, recolor icon, but always save credit.

Keywords:
Sword, Zombies, Rise, Magic
Contents

BTNRiseUndead (Icon)

Reviews
19:18, 17th Oct 2012 Apheraz Lucent: This would look more malicious if it had a green-yellow color theme, not red-pink. You need to find a way to separate the raising hands and the sword from the background, be it via outlines, weak glow or dramatic...

M

19:18, 17th Oct 2012
Apheraz Lucent: This would look more malicious if it had a green-yellow color theme, not red-pink.
You need to find a way to separate the raising hands and the sword from the background, be it via outlines, weak glow or dramatic shading.
The main objects blend in to much with the background, and textureless moon does little to break down the symetry.

21:26, 18 Oct, 2012
Apheraz Lucent: Changes made, this looks great now.

Level 14
Wow! It will look better if you name it Rise Skeletons because I can't see Zombie hands. Also this is a sword or a cross? I suggest you do it a cross (if it's a sword) because zombies don't rise wherever swords fall.

Exept from all this stuff icon's design looks very very good.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Nice icon.

Apheraz said:
Apheraz Lucent: This would look more malicious if it had a green-yellow color theme, not red-pink.
You need to find a way to separate the raising hands and the sword from the background, be it via outlines, weak glow or dramatic shading.
The main objects blend in to much with the background, and textureless moon does little to break down the symetry.
... Is this rating for this icon? It is greenish-yellow, and I don't see a moon at all...