• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Uncontrollable, Selectable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
If it's only a single unit, you can use visibility trigger on it's location. But I don't think that it's not possible share vision with neutrals, as they can set with player properties like any players.

If it's only a single unit, you can use visibility trigger on it's location. But I don't think that it's not possible share vision with neutrals, as they can set with player properties like any players.

False.

Here is how to do it:
Action - Player - Set Alliance:
Make player <Anyone (Player)> treat <Anyone (Player)> as an <Option>

Options:
Ally with shared vision, Enemy with shared vision, Neutral with shared vision.
Enemy, Ally, Neutral.
Ally with shared vision and shared units, ally with shared vision and full shared units.

Anyone (Players):
Player 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, Neutral Victim, Neutral Passive, Neutral Hostile, Neutral Extra.

Level 15
Is that how shared vision works--i.e. setting a flag on an shared vision players' units (e.g. P1 has shared vision of P2, so all of P2's units have a flag set to true for sharing vision with P1). Or does Blizzard do something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.