• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 1
On a side note, Divide and Conquer and Ice Crown don't load for me - when choosing maps - just a blank screen without player setup.
Yes, I downloaded the required packages. It is those two maps that don't give a player setup. I guess I will wait to see if there will be any fix in a future update.

Level 14
Hola! tengo un pequeño problema una es que molesta un poco que muestra los numeros de daño cuando atacas cuando son poco no es un problema pero cuando peleas contra varios ahi esta el problema hace que el juego se tilde y me vaya lento, hay alguna manera de sacarlo?sinseramente me molesta mucho por que mi pc no es tan buena gracias por leer,ah y una sugerencia seria buenisimo que lo saquen traducido a español :) soy argentino y nose nada de ingles X"D pero aun asi el mapa me gusta de masiado y bueno poco a poco fui a aprendiendo como usarlos xd bueno gracias por escucharme y por favor tambien areglen los mapas divide and conquer y ice conquer gracias y nos vemos pronto sigan asi!
Ok, I will add an option to turn it on/off.

On a side note, Divide and Conquer and Ice Crown don't load for me - when choosing maps - just a blank screen without player setup.
Yes, I notice that. Will update it with few things later on.

Level 3
For some reason warcraft didn't want to start under the .mpq that's provided in the ultimate battle (1.29.2)
I am using 1.27b version of Warcraft and it works fine, perhaps there's a version issue. You could try to switch versions back to 1.27b and use the mpq file, else I can only purpose that you use the 2.40 version of the map - Ruins of Alterac.

Level 5
hi i noticed a bug (or a description error which i still consider a bug) the hell caller from the corrupted race deals damage to allied units even though the description says it heals them. i am using the 2.40 legacy version but i didnt see this in the changelog so just wanted to give you a heads up incase you didnt know this (sorry if you already fixed this and im just here with my legacy version being stupid)

Level 5
The icon appear green and some of the models missing :bored:

I played it in 1.31ver

3v0m9fz

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Level 27
So basiccally since the reforeged can't load them i gotta download one of these files here? [UB] Legacy Versions

I have the same "Green icons" problem, and EVERYTHING but nagas servants is invisible and untouchable
Newer WC3 versions appear to have compatibility issues with Ultimate Battle. We are working on updating the project almost from zero, so this will take some time. I hope this new version has less problems and can be played better in versions higher than 1.27b.

In the future, we will find a way to update Ultimate Battle to be fully compatible with Reforged.

Level 5
I fixed it by using this

Level 2
seems like interesting idea, especially after blizzard will give reforged to some random studio which possible will burn the trashorged to ashes at last ^^

or force blizzards to do anything at last with their biggest failure...

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey guys I'm having an issue when I play as the illidari faction and I get the Dreadlord character and try to use his first ability I believe it's called Swarm. It immediately crashes my game.

Level 15
Sorry for asking, but why is Riki answering these questions? He became part of the project? You will add his races to the mix?

Level 14
Sorry for asking, but why is Riki answering these questions? He became part of the project? You will add his races to the mix?
He is in charge of the entire project now. I will be only around when people ask about missing issues with old patch, cause' my skill is very limited. You will find out how thing turn better by him soon.

Last edited:
Level 15
Happy and sad to hear that. Happy, because I was already really impressed by Riki before. If anyone is perfect to take over this project then it is him. But sad to see you gone. You gave us what every kid inside of us dreamed for. And thanks for that. Good luck!

Level 2
hola! queria preguntarles si se puede quitar los numeros cuando atacas,te pegas o te curas es algo molesto ya que sinseramente ami me causa mucho lag y eso no me pasaba antes, otra cosa es que si tambien de alguna manera se puede desactivar que los arboles se regeneren?me gusta jugar por asi decirlo mas "normal" y queria ver si eso tambien se podria sacar de alguna manera....bueno terminando decir esto queria decir si algun dia pondran la raza gnolls? seria bueno sinseramente ademas de los kobolds o una raza hecha de esqueletos pero bueno solo es una sugerencia plis ayudenme con el problema de los numeros...me causa demasiado lag

Translation:
Hi! I wanted to ask you if you can remove the numbers when you attack, hit or heal, it is something annoying since it honestly causes me a lot of lag and that did not happen to me before, another thing is that if you can also deactivate in some way that the trees are regeneren? I like to play more "normal" so to speak and I wanted to see if that could also be removed in some way ... well ending saying this, I wanted to say if one day they will put the gnolls race? It would be good sinsemente besides the kobolds or a race made of skeletons but hey it's just a suggestion please help me with the problem of the numbers ... it causes me too much lag

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 27
hola! queria preguntarles si se puede quitar los numeros cuando atacas,te pegas o te curas es algo molesto ya que sinseramente ami me causa mucho lag y eso no me pasaba antes, otra cosa es que si tambien de alguna manera se puede desactivar que los arboles se regeneren?me gusta jugar por asi decirlo mas "normal" y queria ver si eso tambien se podria sacar de alguna manera....bueno terminando decir esto queria decir si algun dia pondran la raza gnolls? seria bueno sinseramente ademas de los kobolds o una raza hecha de esqueletos pero bueno solo es una sugerencia plis ayudenme con el problema de los numeros...me causa demasiado lag

Translation:
Hi! I wanted to ask you if you can remove the numbers when you attack, hit or heal, it is something annoying since it honestly causes me a lot of lag and that did not happen to me before, another thing is that if you can also deactivate in some way that the trees are regeneren? I like to play more "normal" so to speak and I wanted to see if that could also be removed in some way ... well ending saying this, I wanted to say if one day they will put the gnolls race? It would be good sinsemente besides the kobolds or a race made of skeletons but hey it's just a suggestion please help me with the problem of the numbers ... it causes me too much lag

The next version will include some option so that each player can activate and deactivate the numbers that appear when a unit receives damage or healing according to their preference.

As for the trees, we will consider it because it causes some lag and sometimes the units get stuck between the new trees that appear.

New races may be coming soon, but now we are focusing on optimizing this project as much as possible.

La próxima versión incluirá alguna opción para que cada jugador pueda activar y desactivar los números que aparecen cuando una unidad recibe daño o curación según su preferencia.

En cuanto a lo de los árboles, lo consideraremos porque causa cierto lag y en ocasiones las unidades quedan bloqueadas entre los árboles nuevos que aparecen.

Próximamente podrían haber nuevas razas, pero por ahora nos estamos centrando en optimizar al máximo este proyecto.

Level 2
The next version will include some option so that each player can activate and deactivate the numbers that appear when a unit receives damage or healing according to their preference.

As for the trees, we will consider it because it causes some lag and sometimes the units get stuck between the new trees that appear.

New races may be coming soon, but now we are focusing on optimizing this project as much as possible.

La próxima versión incluirá alguna opción para que cada jugador pueda activar y desactivar los números que aparecen cuando una unidad recibe daño o curación según su preferencia.

En cuanto a lo de los árboles, lo consideraremos porque causa cierto lag y en ocasiones las unidades quedan bloqueadas entre los árboles nuevos que aparecen.

Próximamente podrían haber nuevas razas, pero por ahora nos estamos centrando en optimizar al máximo este proyecto.
oh I understand I understand well it is good to know that there will be changes soon and I am glad to know it instead of waiting for what will happen, I thank you and I hope you have luck with the updates

Level 1
Hi! I can be extremely dumb here, but how do exactly I install this?
I downloaded all 3 rar files and probably merged them together after I opened the game I lose all text but maybe that's because of the Russian interface so nevermind.
but as I see in the guide I need to
  • For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
  • For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
Where do I download that "map"? I saw someone linked legacy map but I saw only 2 maps here, how do I download other maps?

Level 27
Hi! I can be extremely dumb here, but how do exactly I install this?
I downloaded all 3 rar files and probably merged them together after I opened the game I lose all text but maybe that's because of the Russian interface so nevermind.
but as I see in the guide I need to

Where do I download that "map"? I saw someone linked legacy map but I saw only 2 maps here, how do I download other maps?
Since you downloaded the resource package, you must download the map pack available here by clicking in the big Download button at the top.

img.png

Level 1
hi how to fix these? :) was a fan of custom races maps and altered melees when i was young and i bought reforged because i miss this game so much. i tried the classic version too but still :/
1622818027855.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    612.9 KB · Views: 18
Level 27
Level 28
hi how to fix these? :) was a fan of custom races maps and altered melees when i was young and i bought reforged because i miss this game so much. i tried the classic version too but still :/
WHere should the resource package be put in?
Are you using the Rebirth Mod?
If yes, then this might be the reason the mod has a LOT of missing textures and icons. Rebirth Mod uses the modified "war3.mpq" file, which doesn't seem to work in conjunction with the other mods involving "war3.mpq" (like this one).
You should not use the Rebirth Mod unless you are trying to play campaigns or single player using the new models.
If you still encounter an issues with missing textures and icons, even after you've downloaded the Resource Packages provided, your last resort might be to download an older versions that doesn't rely with the Resource Package (place them in the "Documents\Warcraft III\Maps" folder):
[UB] Legacy Versions