• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 2
I don't know if anyone mentioned this but the Void God from the hero tavern has no food requirement.
Looks like something that needs to be fixed unless it's intentional.

Level 3
Found some bugs in last version.

Bandit race bugs:
1) Herald - swap position don't work correctly
2) Robber - when you switch weapon, loot ability is losing his cooldown
3) Golden - when he use healing ability, he's becoming non-targetable unit

Dark Iron race bug:
1) Incinerator - skill Charring Flesh don't have any description in unit hud

Level 3
Oh.
I noticed that when players using new skills (heroes and even common units), the map begins to freeze.

Level 6
i loved the Crusaders! MY SUGGESTIONS: Change the Scarlet Eagle to Hayate's Gryphon Knight ____ Change the Scarlet Priest or Monk to Heinvers's Scarlet Oracle _____ Change the Bishop to Go'el's Scarlet Sorceress Skin... in my opinion, its better, but the map its awesome and very creative! a True Epic!!! do not cancel the project!

Last edited:
Level 4
I don't like the description about Strengths for each race.

Strength does not define as the biggest late game unit, instead, its what the race is batter at compared to the rest.

For example, real malee's Human race's Strength is defense, as they have both quality and versatility in towers, and upgrade for them.

Its not the Gryphon Riders, even though they are strong, they are not THAT strong compared to Frost Wyrm, Chimera and Windraider.

What if a race's biggest unit is weaker overall in comparison to most races, is that a Strength? or more like a weakness.

I recommand changing the desc for Strength based on what they have overall better than most other races.

A great map otherwise,
I give it 5/5 rating

Level 3
Someone should make a roleplay map with these custom races added even an additional gods land map with these units would be really awesome.

Level 1
i can't play this map on a local area network/multiplayer with my friend, because the map heavy and large file size until my fps stuck.
someone can help me please

Level 14
If you were to update this, how would i get the update? install it again?
Download it again, copy-paste and overwrite to older version.

i loved the Crusaders! MY SUGGESTIONS: Change the Scarlet Eagle to Hayate's Gryphon Knight ____ Change the Scarlet Priest or Monk to Heinvers's Scarlet Oracle _____ Change the Bandit Mage to Go'el's Scarlet Sorceress Skin... in my opinion, its better, but the map its awesome and very creative! a True Epic!!! do not cancel the project!
Noted.

I don't like the description about Strengths for each race.
Well, all these description will be changed.

Someone should make a roleplay map with these custom races added even an additional gods land map with these units would be really awesome.
I send a message, please check it.

i can't play this map on a local area network/multiplayer with my friend, because the map heavy and large file size until my fps stuck.
someone can help me please
What is your TFT version?

Level 14
My TFT version 1,27b
I already test the map with this version, nothing unusual about it. You can try to:
- Test the map with a friend or single AI. And even other melee map as well to the FPS reduce (or even lower game setting).
- Make sure everyone have the map with same version and same TFT.
- Check your internet. If you and your friend are in different region, using intermediate program to play instead of Battle.net. There is high possibility that you guys get high ping and can't play the map properly.

Level 1
I already test the map with this version, nothing unusual about it. You can try to:
- Test the map with a friend or single AI. And even other melee map as well to the FPS reduce (or even lower game setting).
- Make sure everyone have the map with same version and same TFT.
- Check your internet. If you and your friend are in different region, using intermediate program to play instead of Battle.net. There is high possibility that you guys get high ping and can't play the map properly.

ok thank you

Level 17
HI there! if you don't mind i would like to tell some stuff i don't quite like about this map, i did raise this topic up a long while ago (page 23).

so i will give an example so i can elaborate what i want to say, let's take blood elves as a race they are in the regular human army, they are in the illidari faction, they are in their own faction, and they are in the fel blood elves faction which if i may add anyone that joined the illirari did it to follow illidan and how he used fel magic agaisnt the demons. and now you make fel blood elves as a faction ?

and also there are the high elves which are not all that different from blood elves, but obviously blood elves don't have any gripe in using fel magic and that is the regular blood elves not fel or illidari ones. i don't think it would be a quite "easy" task to make all of these feel unique as a standalone faction.

and notice i use faction not race, because you also include different faction's from the races themselves instead of purely adding new races only.

same with the naga and some other races like fel orcs they are soo spread everywhere that i "personally" think it loses it's touch now i can't say oh i'm playing as "blood elves" why ? cuz 4 other factions have it, nor with naga dwarves and fel orcs.

i've also raised my rating to 3/5 now, because regardless of my gripe with the map, it now plays very well, it is a big map still but it plays very solid for a map of this size and scale. but i can't go higher since some of the decisions you made in terms of adding what race is quite bad in my opinion.

i can also give a good suggestion myself too, i've seen your going to add the faceless void, it's a nice change compared to all the rest and for the last one i would suggest to add broken Draenei they are quite different in actual appearance, lore perspective and gameplay wise then the regular Draenei.

and if you turn to use something like lightforged Draenei then i would get even more mad (not that it matters or anything) but just telling how i feel i guess because that would be the following of the same path you did with blood elves and naga and etc...

Level 14
blood elves, illidari, fel blood elves
These seemingly overwritten races are actually for preparation of "a future and large-scale campaign" with different timeline and such. Something before and after and something even out of lore/ crossover timelines... This solidify project created to make sure that creativity and consistency are well placed among these.
It could be a different story if we are actually worked for Blizzard. This is no doubt, fan-made and fan-fiction. People can create other similar races with different settings and story and you, as a player, can not force them to do as you say. No matter how mad or angry you are. Understand?

lightforged Draenei
That belongs to Wa666r, nothing to do with what I did. If the race is updated, then so I will update it. We have a rule for our-self and follow it. The only things we can listen from players are opinions about bug, balance and insufficient tech-tree part.

i guess because that would be the following of the same path you did with blood elves and naga and etc...
Ok, maybe you should re-consider what you are mentioned here, dude. Do you even care about people's opinion and expect people to care about your opinion, in return? if you said that way.

broken Draenei
It's Lost One, already inside the map. I can 100% sure that you didn't even play all all race of entire map, and just have a short glare and judgement upon it. You should do and think more before you talk, dude.

Level 17
Thanks for the time you took to respond,

- i do care about other peoples opinion's, what i said was my own opinion too :D

- mentioning i'm getting angry or "mad" is not on point because i say ("not that it matters or anything") right after

- i'm glad you are making a campaign now that you said it, things do become more clear then before

- i did look through your map well enough to even tell this opinion to begin with, out of the 17/18 races you made i looked through 14/15 of them and seemingly the extra 2/3 were the ones i left out, and the respective broken Draenei race is one of them it seems.

to add a side note why didn't you just name them broken Draenei ?

- to end my note i cared more about respecting the traditional lore of Warcraft 3 but because the map's thread page does not explain anything beyond that fact that it's just a race compilation people like myself submit the opinions we do with what we have and what can we see, your mentioning of a greater plan and a campaign and even alternative fan made story line clarified a lot to me, in a form that if i knew it i would have viewed it quite differently then what i used to do

Level 14
- to end my note i cared more about respecting the traditional lore of Warcraft 3 but because the map's thread page does not explain anything beyond that fact that it's just a race compilation people like myself submit the opinions we do with what we have and what can we see, your mentioning of a greater plan and a campaign and even alternative fan made story line clarified a lot to me, in a form that if i knew it i would have viewed it quite differently then what i used to do
I wouldn't spoil that purpose until I get your commend.
Please take a look at the Terran "demo" inside the map and tell me what you think about it. I didn't mention it in description, though.

Level 17
I wouldn't spoil that purpose until I get your commend.
Please take a look at the Terran "demo" inside the map and tell me what you think about it. I didn't mention it in description, though.

will do...

EDIT (after the play test)

they are quite nice, i can't comment all that much since you said it's a demo. but i'll give some suggestions i guess.

-don't like the fact that i can't change back from an ADV barracks and factory and star port back to regular one

- i didn't update to 1.30 cuz i know its a map cancer for now but i have to say the auto cannon ability is laggy as hell but it's also cool as hell (don't have a weak PC at all)

- the bazoka ultimate is really cool, and i like how you can't target it and you have to just stand and kind of calculate the impact point out of assumbtion and using the ability over time it adds a cool mechanic to a simple damage ability

- vikings require fortress assuming it's the t3 main building and i cant train them regardless
shame would have loved to see their ground mode if you add it just like regular SC

-mines would be op to give to vultures like SC i really liked the arc-bot ability as replacement

- terran tarantula is a nice unit it can't move down anything quite yet though, but the ability description is really nice if it can do what it says it can

-siege tank attack in siege mode instantly killed 4 depos close togather seems quite op (and it was my own depos)

- cant unload SCV's once loaded into the main building also can't load SCV's in bunkers and bunkers seemingly cant shoot for now

-i like what you did with the medic units and there optical flare

final note: everything seemed quite nice and considering it's still in demo then i'm assuming you will add much more in time.

personal opinion: don't make any hero's for them just make more unit's and expand them without any hero's but instead give them good elite unit's such as the battle cruiser.

Last edited:
Level 14
-don't like the fact that i can't change back from an ADV barracks and factory and star port back to regular one
Ok, reduce the first tier resource cost to match with advanced ones, allow you to switch between these two.

- i didn't update to 1.30 cuz i know its a map cancer for now but i have to say the auto cannon ability is laggy as hell but it's also cool as hell (don't have a weak PC at all)
You mean Auto-Minigun? Well, the triggers will be optimized in the future (even they are not leak and MUI). Of course, not your pc's fault.
To be honest, I collect cool spell idea from other outdated spell section in other website and update their triggers.
It's basically a test, trial and error and fix.

terran tarantula
Similar to Reaper, they are just flying units but are targeted as ground unit. Yes, that means they can move through forest or obstacle and flanking enemies.

mines would be op to give to vultures like SC i really liked the arc-bot ability as replacement
Definitely, in this WC3 situation, we have to nerf them, toward more to defensive style and micro-strategy.

-siege tank attack in siege mode instantly killed 4 depos close togather seems quite op (and it was my own depos)
Will fix that loop.

medic units and there optical flare
Will try to reduce all mana cost since medic is the only spell-caster unit in the race, along with Ghost.

don't make any hero's for them just make more unit's and expand them without any hero's but instead give them good elite unit's such as the battle cruiser.
Well, then it's Starcraft, correct? I try to not follow as much as SC1 and SC2 as possible.

Don't get me wrong, I show the race is simply to test and get people' opinion about it. After that, they will become unplayable and only appear in special future terrain map or merely an easter egg/guess race.

Level 17
Well, then it's Starcraft, correct? I try to not follow as much as SC1 and SC2 as possible.

yeah, i understand :)

and nice to hear about that, easter race's is cool i mean a good sum of people just commented "what about starcraft races" in the comment section already :D

EDIT: also I forgot to tell if it was the firebat or reaper but I think it was the firebat unless something else shoots flame that I can't remember, anyway it changed night to day when it fired.

Last edited:
Level 2
its been 4 versions atleast now that draenei barracks has no units to create and still havent been fixed. You really not aware or just cant?

Level 2
its been 4 versions and you don't even know that Draenei required additional building to make it active?

oh? pardon me but it doesn't clarify that you have to do build all the buildings nearby the Hall.... well however i felt dumb now for my reaction

Level 2
every version i have been trying it out to see if it was fixed and considered it strange that noone mentioned it yet and it hasn't been fixed. i have mentioned few bugs so far. all cool thought eager to try them atlast

Level 14
every version i have been trying it out to see if it was fixed and considered it strange that noone mentioned it yet and it hasn't been fixed. i have mentioned few bugs so far. all cool thought eager to try them atlast
It's not a bug. Lastest version of Wa666r's Draenei add that feature into his map so UB just follow, nothing special here.
Next version, I will add a unique effect to notify players to know if any buildings is inactive. Also add effect whenever Pandaren's building is invisible too.

Level 1
There's several seemingly duplicate maps in the latest install. Is this a mistake or do they all have something different?