• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 9
Just a few building ideas for the recent Graveyard & derivatives bundle, @Ujimasa Hojo!
  • An Ironforge armory/shop that looks like it's selling weapons and armor. Maybe include and add the armor and weapon rack doodads to the model.
  • A Silver Covenant/HE storage den something similar to the Gilneas Storage den.
And one suggestion for the Crypt (northrend) & derivatives
  • A Stormwind Church/Chapel of the Holy Light variant.
Also would there eventually be a Shipyard the Darkspear trolls?

Last edited:
Level 3
Where is the Paladin Model that Morphs into a spectral Dreadlord? I though it was on the Struggle For Azeroth Map pack but didn't see it?

Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, I don't know if this would be too much of a hassle doing at this point, but could you please divide up the different races of your Order of the Silverhand & Knights of the Ebonblade into different sects? Like for example have the NE Paladin, Guardian, Warden etc have a set/post dedicated to NE, Tauren, Draenei, and so on Silverhand variants?

Honestly that big of a concern but would personally be appreciated! Especially if you ever decide on adding more race specific units/heroes per sect! :D

Level 3
Do we have the female version of the necromancer? I find out one of the document in the past couple of years. Maybe it could be useful. Maybe it can be a suggestion for the female version of the necromancer I'm not sure.

Attachments

• Necromancess.mdx
    70.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Level 9
That
Could it be that this is missing from the Far Seer bundle?
It's 8 gifs but only 7 models.

Also, I noticed that the Church of the Holy Light in the Lordaeron post is under units instead of buildings.
Not a big thing, just something I noticed and wanted to let you know.
Keep up the fantastic work!

That Far seer variant is an Alternate of the Elder Warlock model, Shar! :D

Level 7
One of your older models (One which I think is actually gone now) was a troll trapper that morphed into a berserker, this was incredibly useful for Warcraft II maps due to troll axe-throwers being upgradable in the same way troll headhunters are in Warcraft III. I was wondering if you could possibly do the same thing with the high elf archer with a morph into Sylvanas?

Level 16
Is it better to post here in each resource alone?
I guess its better here.
I wish the acolyte model had some different spell and attack animations

we need Uther_LightBringer Model, with fixed spell animation (there is no light attachment on the hammer in his original model)

also, I can't seem to find Beastmaster and Derivatives in the list, as well as those neutral heroes. what would you consider/call them?

Also, Can add BeastMaster snow weather variations and Sunken Ruins swimmer variation?

Last edited:
Level 58
we need Uther_LightBringer Model, with fixed spell animation (there is no light attachment on the hammer in his original model)

You can get the fixed spell animation of Uther by just changing the skin of the Paladin Optimized to Uther.blp.
I will attach it here later along with the other paladins.
Edit: Here it is Paladin (Other) and Derivatives.rar

Attachments

• Paladin (Other) and Derivatives.rar
    675.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Level 9
Just posting in a couple of suggestions for the AotM map, @Ujimasa Hojo!
  • A Gan'arg & Mo'arg Alchemist duo much like your Gan'arg Mortar Team model wherein the Ogre part uses the Fel Guard texture which morphs into the Fel Overlord variant.
  • A Sea Giant Druid of the Claw for the Empire of Nazdrassil wherein he morphs into either a Sea Turtle or a bulky Snap Dragon.
  • A Fel Overlord Fel Beast rider hero for the Burning Legion replaces the Death Knight model and uses the mesh of the Thrall model, somewhat similar to the Blackhand model.

Level 6
@Ujimasa Hojo
Could you add the Exodar Draenei buildings and units (Undead buildings textured with Human building skin)

- Draenei Necropolis (Human-building textured Undead Necropolis)
- Draenei Hall (Human-building textured Undead Halls of the Dead)
- Draenei Citadel (Human-building textured Undead Black Citadel)
- Draenei Sacred Tower (Human-building textured Undead Ziggurat)
- Draenei Dimension Gate (Human-building textured Undead Crypt)
- Draenei Storage Den (Human-building textured Undead Graveyard)
- Draenei Tomb of Sacred Artifact (Human-building textured Undead Tomb of Relics)
- Draenei Temple (Human-building textured Undead Temple of the Damned)
- Draenei Spire (Human-building textured Undead Slaughterhouse)
- Draenei Altar of Disciples (Human-building textured Undead Altar of Darkness)
- Draenei Shrine of Archimonde (Human-building textured Undead Boneyard)
- Draenei Shipyard (Human-building textured Undead Shipyard)
- Draenei Ceremonial Spire (Human-building textured Undead Gargoyle Spire)
- Draenei Portal (Human-building textured Demon Gate)
- Draenei Gold Mine (Human-building textured Undead Haunted Gold Mine)

- Draenei Disciple (Exodar Draenei version of Undead Acolyte)
- Draenei Footman (Footman with Exodar Draenei head and the tail, Archimonde's skin)
- Draenei Cannibalizer (Exodar Draenei version of Undead Ghoul)
- Draenei Elekk (Exodar Draenei's equivalent of Crypt Fiend)
- Draenei Wolf Rider (Exodar Draenei riding White Wolf)
- Draenei Priest (Priest with a Exodar Draenei head, Archimonde's skin textured)
- Draenei Sorceress (Archimonde's skin textured)
- Draenei Wizard (Archimonde's skin textured, Archmage's robe, Exodar Draenei version of Undead Necromancer)
- Draenei Knight (Exodar Draenei Vindicator on Horse mount, Exodar Draenei version of Undead Death Knight)
- Draenei Banshee (Exodar Draenei version of Undead Banshee)
- Draenei Vampire (Dreadlord with Exodar Archimonde's head and tail, Blue Demoness' wings)
- Draenei Warden (Archimonde's skin textured)
- Draenei Archon (Lich with Exodar Draenei head)
- Draenei Priestess (Archimonde's skin textured)
- Draenei Shaman (Druid with Archimonde's head and tail)
- Draenei War Mage (War Mage with Archimonde's head)
- Draenei General (Exodar Draenei General with the Blue Demoness wings)
- Draenei Warlock (The Chaos Warlock with Archimonde's head, textured with Archimonde's skin)
- Draenei Assassin (Textured with Archimonde's skin)
- Draenei Female Watcher (Textured with Archimonde's skin)
- Draenei Elekk Rider (Exodar Draenei Knight with a Elekk mount)
- Draenei Huntress (Exodar Draenei Huntress in an Elekk mount)
- Elekk King (Exodar Draenei's equivalent of Crypt Lord)
- Draenei Crystal Statue (Exodar Draenei version of Obsidian Statue)
- Draenei Sacred Dragon (Exodar Draenei version of Undead Frost Wyrm)
- Draenei Sacred Phoenix

Last edited:
Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo
Yo! Just wondering why the Kingdom of Queldrassil BE Archer mounts a Gryphon instead of either your Hippogryph (Brown) or Hippogrpyh (Brown Armored) models?

And if it would be possible for you to add in horns to both your Satyr DotC and Satyr DotT models to better differentiate from their standard NE variants?

Level 17
Hey i got simple idea about 2 heads ogre, can your made variant with same 2 heads ogre, this occurred to me when i use custom skin on 2head ogre but i found out that it is for one head ogre skin. this should be useful.