• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twillight Is To me:

Twilight Is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I think it's unfair to take cheap shots at Stephenie Meyer (she wrote Twilight). She's just trying to make a living [cash] and she seems to be doing a good job at it.

Man,I would do the same thing to be correct!

I'll write sell out stuff if someone is willing to buy it,it's not a shame.

I'm just satisfying the wishes of others,and for Stephenie,she's no metalhead so,she does not even care.

Level 26
Stephenie (that's how you spell her name, I think), is just trying to make a living. She seems to be doing a pretty damn swell job as far as I can see.
Obviously. But most people here aren't saying Stephany Meyer is a bad person, are they? No, they're just saying she's a shitty writer (she is) and she developed a disgusting fanbase (she did).

And even if they are criticizing her as a person, and NOT for those two acts, she had it coming. Not only is she bastardizing what (in my opinion) is one of the most awesome figures of folklore to come out of the dark fantasy genre (HP Lovecraft aside), but she's just plain old being a bad representation of literature in general. If the aliens come to this world, thinking that because Twilight is one of the most famous books around, it's a significant piece of literature, and they read it, and deduce that we are one of the most ass-dumb creatures ever and this warrants enslavement, you have Stephany-fucking-Meyer to thank. Also, there's a difference between making an honest living and leeching off the hype-filled idiocy of teenage girls. I don't see a poster for "Disaster Movie" and think "Well, these are just some guys hoping to earn an honest living." I see it and think "Somewhere out there, there was a fucking retard who enjoyed 'Date Movie', 'Epic Movie', and 'Meet the Spartans'. A man who transcends the title of 'Lowest Common Denominator'. This retard, unparalleled in jackassery and knee-deep in stupid, inspired the fucking hack who makes these movies to continue doing so. So fuck that guy and fuck the production team behind this. They can both go back to kicking each other in the balls and putting it on Youtube."

Just as I feel resentment towards the Scary Movie spinoff production team for its undying dedication to this horrible, disgusting market, so too do I resent Meyer for tapping into the most squealish audience available and inspiring a cult following of literature that is, well, just plain bad.

Level 15
new moon was actually pretty awesome.

Flame-Flame_on.jpg

Level 7
I saw the first movie and yes, its faggy and stupid and all that but still i'd rate the movie OK. The thing that pisses me off with twilight is all the fans who seem to worship it. I mean come on? It may not be worthless as a movie but its no way in hell good. And i heard that the second one is even worse! I just hope this madness will end!

Level 17
I saw the first movie and yes, its faggy and stupid and all that but still i'd rate the movie OK. The thing that pisses me off with twilight is all the fans who seem to worship it. I mean come on? It may not be worthless as a movie but its no way in hell good. And i heard that the second one is even worse! I just hope this madness will end!

Not until all four are out.

And then there are rumors about another series of books which is supposed to focus around their children. (YES, TAKE THAT SPOILER ALL OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS OR THIS THREAD BUT INTENDED TO SEE THE MOVIES INSTEAD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!)

Level 7
Add this to the poll: other word for dusk

i really never heard about twilight before 3 months ago, when i was looking for a muse song on youtube and there was some spam battle going on between twilight haters/lovers in the comments of the muse song(s).

Last edited:
Level 12
So here is that link in a nutshell for those who havn't read it yet, or didn't feel obligated to click the link.

The caveman looking vampire guy destroys Bella's vag, she wants seconds, she gets knocked up, the baby is part vampire, the baby vampire starts killing her, cave-vampire boy turns Bella into a Vampire, baby is born, werewolf fag sees baby girl be born, falls in love with the baby, love-love, like I want to fuck you on your first birthday love.

Level 4
Hmm... Twilight: New Moon? More like Twilight: Another Bullsh*t
"Come to the theatres! See an awesome new part in the catastrophal saga! Twilight: Another Bullsh*t! Even more:
-Boredom!
-Bad acting!
-Even worse story than before!
Miss it! You will NOT regret it!"
That's how I hate Twilight. It made BiteFight look... retarded. Now everyone is playing with werevolves. Harry Potter FTW.

Level 5
The books were meh, the movie was meh, and all the vampire ripoffs that are appearing now are horible. I can understand why people would like the books, and I also like how they try to appeal to everyone (romance, violence and mystery pretty much sums up everyone's basic likes). But my opinion is that any movie that tries to copy a book will end up failing miserably, and Twilight failed to prove me wrong. Harry Potter 6, however, turned out pretty good... and I acrossing my fingers and praying to every god that exsisted that the Temeraire movie is halfway decent.

Level 7
Vampire with incredible power ? Vampire that sparkles on the light and not burns ? Well... then its not a Vampire , real Vampire forgets their family and friends and is a undead without any love feeling for some human girl , killing and drinking blood thats a vampire.
I hate Twilight.

Level 10
I read the books, and they were ok, nothing too good but better than some. However, themovie was awful, and the entire series isn't worth the popularity it's getting. But really, it isn't worth the spamming and rage-talk goin on in this thread, either. Get a life, people, please.

Level 7
By the way , can somebody tell me about the freak acting fans of Twilight ? Here where i live are the fans normal , but i heard some are like... Possesed with Twilight :D , is it true or just a joke about the fans ?

Level 14
By the way , can somebody tell me about the freak acting fans of Twilight ? Here where i live are the fans normal , but i heard some are like... Possesed with Twilight :D , is it true or just a joke about the fans ?

It's true here in my school.

Level 7
Twilight seriously needs to die a painful death. Or, something even worse.
True words!

I remember when Harry Potter came out , it was a good movie , worth to see , interesting plot , funny scenes , etc etc. it was one of the Top Movies , movie that people loved and i did too , but now when i heard about what is Twilight and that it is the new top , so the top movie is a sparkling wannabe vampire that fells into love , with werewolves that can transform at any time... Thats sad , just sad!

A real lycantrope should transform at full moon , he should forget about it human being and be a animal , killing anything in his way , forgting who is a friend who is the enemy , as i know shall lycantropy be some kind of sickness , i have no idea how the people get sick.

And a Vampire should be a undead being that is at night sucking blood from living people.

A real lycantrope should transform at full moon , he should forget about it human being and be a animal , killing anything in his way , forgting who is a friend who is the enemy , as i know shall lycantropy be some kind of sickness , i have no idea how the people get sick.

And a Vampire should be a undead being that is at night sucking blood from living people

If you want to make a popular movie, take some mythical creature, then remove all the cool parts about it, then violla - teenage girls will fall in love with it the world over

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Lil' Child: Mommy, why the vampire is shinning at the sunlight?
Mother: I don't know, son. I don't know...
Teenage Stupid Girl: WOOOOO!! Edward ROXX!!111!

That's what this piece of junk does to people.

And the werewolves AREN'T werewolves, by the way. They are just transmorphers. Damnit.

Level 7
Im not sure if its true that a real vampire can transphorm into a bat or that a bite from a vampire makes you too to a vampire but i think not... That are things that the humans gave into movies or storyes , and people believe that , its more accetable that a vampire can be a bat or infict other people but if we someday believe into a sparkling vampire...

Level 7
By the way , i didnt saw the movie , but i heard Edward is just drinking blood from animals , cause he doesnt want kill people ?

I know i should see the movie , but it was enought hearing "sparkling wannabe superman vampire fells in love with a human" and i knew , i wouldnt survive the movie :D

Level 17
Even a sparkling superman :D ?

He is a fairy, not a superman.

By the way, a "real"(meaning the older lore) vampire can indeed transform into a bat, but also into a wolf, fog, or any other creature of the night(yes, fog is considered a creature of the night :p).

If a vampire bites you, you won't turn into a vampire unless the vampire mixes his own blood with yours. Otherwise you'll end up a ghoul or simply dead.

Vampires can walk on a vercital wall.
They have no mirror image, as the mirror reflects one's soul, and vampires are soulless beings.
They cannot cross running water.
They cannot enter a house without being invited.

NONE of this is included in Twilight(Yes, i have seen both Twilight and New Moon now *Shivers*).

BTW, there are/were real vampires, although they are/were simply murderers who drink their victim's blood, or bathe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.