• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twillight Is To me:

Twilight Is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
durr.jpg

Very nicely summed up what I wanted to say.

Level 3
I've seen the first Twilight movie... :/ ... and I'm not interested enough to see the second one. I also never read the books, but, I already heard news about it.. which gives me more of a reason not to read them.

... and like I voted on the poll :: I dislike the fanatics out there .

I won't go to as far as saying I "HATE" them.. all people fall into nonsense trends, and well, why hate them for it? The only reason why I'd hate them particularly if they try and 'convert' me into joining their league of fanboys/girls/whatever.. other than that, I'm happy a majority of my friends aren't into Twilight.

Level 7
As i said before

Edward is a pedophile (he being over 100) she being 14
Bella is a necrophile (Edward = Vampire = Dead)

As NearbyHermit mentioned it sends out bad messages.

Level 17
they don't expect them to look into it much, it's just a fantasy

I seriously think that if you're reading a fantasy without caring about details such as these, you're better off not reading the book at all.

Good writers(especially in fantasy) creates a whole world, with history, etc and then uses that information to write the story. It's hard to believe a good writer would leave something like that to chance.

(Yes, you guessed right about what i'm implying about the author to Twilight. I might as well throw in J.K Rowling, and we have another great example)

Level 24
In the first book, Hermione basically says that a majority of wizards are completely useless as far as logic. It happens on the way to the stone, with the puzzle about the potions for going forward and back through the different enchanted fires.

So, probably, the average wizard is a little (or possibly a lot) stupid compared to the average muggle.

Level 24
Exactly,and Twilight is just some new wave shit that can't correctly copy the basics of shapeshifting!

Hmm,probably you're heard of the Black Metal documentary ,Lords of Chaos,well the vampire dude ( I don't know his name ) plays the role of Vars (Burzum) .Or so I've heard,but still:

That does not upset me or anything,but it's simply wrong!

Twilight and Black Metal are two opposite poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.