• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twillight Is To me:

Twilight Is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
since it came out I always eyed it weird, specially the crazed fans, but the "team edward" girls made me laugh, anyways i finally saw it like 3 weeks ago for a friend (and to finally know wtf is going on) and I actually liked it, really not bad, though with those special effects I can definitely see how some people cringe in pain from it. looking forward to werewolves this month (which I prefer)

i also thought it was funny how the vampire is a 100 year old virgin, lol.

Level 7
since it came out I always eyed it weird, specially the crazed fans, but the "team edward" girls made me laugh, anyways i finally saw it like 3 weeks ago for a friend (and to finally know wtf is going on) and I actually liked it, really not bad, though with those special effects I can definitely see how some people cringe in pain from it. looking forward to werewolves this month (which I prefer)

i also thought it was funny how the vampire is a 100 year old virgin, lol.

Vampire is pedophile and Girl is Necrophile i HATE Twilight more than anything that walks on this earth.

Level 20
Fisher621 said:
Vampire is pedophile and Girl is Necrophile
lol

Elenai said:
You know you'd go out with a twilight fan girl if she was cute and she asked you...don't even say you 'hate' them.
No. Well, I might, only so I could get her alone in a room and then strangle her.

Coolty44 said:
(A girl that loves a blood thrist vampire. Really now?)
There is some more fucked up shit that happens in real life, as shown by some Hive members. *shifty eyes* Besides, don't teenage girls base their relationship decisions on the spontaneity, carelessness, mysteriousness and stupendous badassery of teenage boys?

Coolty44 said:
See, this is the problem with society.
I really really really need to find that quote where someone says something along the lines of "THW is the place where random people take a few isolated opinions and create a theory about life." I think it was MSBB on HIVEChan's shoutbox. *shakes his fist at Ash's ghost*

In any case, fuck Twilight. I've never read it but I don't have to, because seriously, how good could it be? And the movie can only be worse than the book. Twilight is to teenage girls what remote controlled helicopters are to little boys.

Level 7
I hear Edward quit, and I'm quite happy about it. I really hope they put some but ugly person in his position who doesn't attract all the fan girls so much. I got to admit, it sure was a rather interesting movie. To me the acting was terrible, i haven't read the book but i hear the plot is screwed too, and i also hear some scenes were a little drawn out. In my mind the best thing that the movie Twilight brought was all the jokes, and crap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD9Q The worst is obviously all the fan girls.

Level 26
I really really really need to find that quote where someone says something along the lines of "THW is the place where random people take a few isolated opinions and create a theory about life." I think it was MSBB on HIVEChan's shoutbox. *shakes his fist at Ash's ghost*
It was Hive Chat, way back when.
Faithfully preserved by Preskooldude said:
[17-48-42] MySpaceBarBroke: Debating on THW means taking a tiny piece of evidence and using it to deduce a philosophy on life.
In any case, fuck Twilight. I've never read it but I don't have to, because seriously, how good could it be? And the movie can only be worse than the book. Twilight is to teenage girls what remote controlled helicopters are to little boys.
That can't be right. A lot of care is taken in making lead-free RC toys. At an older age, further probing can suck you into the world of electrical engineering and physics, and many other things with real-life applications. It's not like writing a book about sexing up vampires and getting accepted into an Ivy-league university without even trying. That kind of shit just doesn't happen in real life.

Level 15
another funny part was when they were driving the car and they pull up to a place where something bad happened and the girl was like ".....whoa.... whats going on..?" the acting in that part made me rofl.

Sorry, but i haven't seen any yet. (Though there is always a first, if you are reading this and you are a Twilight fan boy, please speak up, I'd like to hear from you.)

not a fan boy, but i liked it, ask.

Level 24
I haven't seen it, if i do it wont be from my free will. I'm actually rather confused at the fact that there are so many Rant videos about the movie, book and the fan-girls. If you hate it that much why do you care enough about it to spew arcane diseases of the mouth at every living breathing person that brings up the slightest idea of this "Twilight". I hate many many things but i don't organize a Fan-base or write a book on how much i despise the bloody things. I simply Ignore and continue on my self absorbed day. But hey if you really "Care" about this Book, movie, or w/e the feck this "Twilight" is then preach your views, Curse the darkness that is the internet to burn Stephany Mayer (mayor idk) to suffer a thousand pains, Drink your god damn Koolaid and shut what ever hole that preaches your discomfort with this "Twilight"

Reminder: I have not seen this, I am not a fan of the book or movie this "twilight" is spawned from, Posting that i must be a fan or i must be Stephany mayor(or mayer)
in disguise tells me you didnt drink the koolaid and that your a paranoid Schizophrenic. Mind you those little voices could be in love with this "twilight"
so good luck with your obsession's.

D.

Level 7
celebritypictureshughja.jpg

And

twilightknowthedifferen.jpg

The End?

Level 24
Twilight is:
A vampire romance novel.
A vampire romance novel with no premarital sex in it.
A vampire romance novel with no premarital sex in it and no hawt secks scenes in it.
A vampire romance novel with no premarital sex in it and no hawt secks scenes in it and things that only vaguely resemble vampires.
A vampire romance novel with no premarital sex in it and no hawt secks scenes in it and things that only vaguely resemble vampires which apparently have poisonous bodily fluids, no bodily fluids, and that got a girl pregnant without poisoning her (I heard that from the friend of a cousin).
A vampire romance novel with no premarital sex in it and no hawt secks scenes in it and things that only vaguely resemble vampires which apparently have poisonous bodily fluids, no bodily fluids, and that got a girl pregnant without poisoning her, and a horde of screaming, generally inconsiderate fangirls.
A vampire romance novel with [HIGHLIGHT]NO PREMARITAL SEX IN IT AND NO HAWT SECKS SCENES IN IT[/code].
[HIGHLIGHT]VAMPIRE ROMANCE WITH NO HAWT SECKS SCENES[/code].

Level 24
There aren't even any secks scenes until the third or fourth book, and then it's only some weird occultish rape, which is definitely a niche fetish. I have not and never will read a book because I have standards about the trash that comes into my brain.

Level 12
I'd rather go through all the "Where's Waldo" books then even read the title of the first chapter of any Twilight book. =O Same goes for even seeing any of the Twilight trailers, I'd rather watch the BME Pain Olympics for twice the length of any of the trailers for that damn movie.

(Which really isn't so bad since I'm so desensitized to shock videos, I watched 2 girls 1 cup while eating a bean and cheese burrito, and I believe the video only enhanced the delicious-ness of the burrito... or maybe the burrito made the video better... but now I'm just rambling...)

Level 12
Not at all... I'm just stating that Where's Waldo is something typically a child would go through, since there's no real reading involved, even though it's still a book. Twilight on the other hand is on a level much lower then a children's book that is picture based rather then word based. That is what I'm saying. Where's Waldo can be pretty tough by the way. D:

Level 21
I don't like twilight at all...

But nothing against Harry Potter... the first 2 parts where childish, but all after that it is a real fantasy film, not at all childish and sometimes really brutal.

I know... not bloody (or wait... the last part is REALLY bloody... and not free for people under 16 :p, in case of the book.)

Level 7
Oh, right. Discrimination based on sex is racism.

Err no? Race-ism were the same race god damnit and if thats it then it think those who point out racists are also racists or atleast ignorant bastards like the original racists. Leave everyone be and respect everyone for who they are and if you got something against people be quiet you fool.

And btw there are ''no fanboys''. Not a single person in my town thats male likes twilight. Really does any guy here like the book?

Level 26
Err no? Race-ism were the same race god damnit and if thats it then it think those who point out racists are also racists or atleast ignorant bastards like the original racists. Leave everyone be and respect everyone for who they are and if you got something against people be quiet you fool.
durr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.