• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Turtle Cannon

full
Description:
  • Siege unit for the Pandarens.

Notes:
  • Use the combat data of Steam tank and the movement data, walk and run speed of Giant sea turtle for this unit. Or modify them based on your own preferences since this is just a suggestion.
  • Please give proper credits when using any model/s or icon/s from this pack.
  • Do not edit without permission
  • Do not upload any part of this pack to other sites
Contents

Turtle Cannon (Model)

Turtle Cannon V1 (Model)

Turtle Cannon V2 (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A very nice bundle of a reinforced turtle. Works in-game. Approved!
"Cowabunga" Love it. Somehow you always release stuff just as I start projects. It happened when I was doing my Stromguard and Kul Tiras Races. Keep up the good work.
Screenshot 2024-01-22 082023.jpg

Ps. Dose anyone else get annoyed that blizzard named them turtles when they look more like tortoises. Its like they they looked at a tortoise that said that looks cool then proceeded to give them a turtle's habitat and diet. (Tortoise are land-dwelling and are herbivores)

Level 11
A very good model, also a long time ago I tried to make a model of a Turtle similar to yours only that I tried to make mustaches and the golden shell with emeralds and the barrel with the head of a dragon, but in the end I ended up giving up and I didn't I made it because I didn't know how to make it, I don't know how to make models no matter how hard I try.