• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giant Sea Turtle (Optimized) & Cannon Turtle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Optimized
- Integrated portrait
- Attack/Spell animations from GiantSeaTurtle and GiantSeaTurtleRanged
- Walk Fast animation from TFT beta
- Improved/fixed texture wrap
- Optimized with Model Optimizer and Converter v1.2.1

Cannon Turtle

- Idea by LordPerenoldeII

2020-12-27
- Added animations from non-ranged version and walk fast from beta model
- Added cannon turtle
Previews
Contents

Cannon Turtle (Model)

Giant Sea Turtle (Optimized) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Moved to substandard on loktar's wish.
Level 21
Attack animations are slightly different. I'll add a non-ranged version too later.
Wouldn't it be better to combine both versions into one model that has two attacks? i.e. "Attack" (melee) and "Attack Two Spell" (ranged). I always wondered why Blizzard made two separate models when it doesn't seem necessary.

Adding two more versions that use the red and blue skins would be nice.

You might also want to add a running (Walk Fast?) animation from the TFT Beta model (attached below).

Attachments

• GiantSeaTurtle.mdx
    168.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 34
Wouldn't it be better to combine both versions into one model that has two attacks? i.e. "Attack" (melee) and "Attack Two Spell" (ranged). I always wondered why Blizzard made two separate models when it doesn't seem necessary.

You might also want to add a running (Walk Fast?) animation from the TFT Beta model (attached below).
Nice! Thanks, this is much better :')

Edit.: same case with the Infernal Cannon, a single model separated in two

Right, I'll do that =)