• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Giant Sea Turtle and Tinker Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm working on a map (its kind of under cover so not too much info can be given)

I am trying to use skins for all my heros so they do no look like normal warcraft heros (like the maker of AotZ and DoE, except for DoE he had his friends make the skins! They are beautiful BTW)

I have skins (from this site) for many of my heros except my hero based off of the Giant Sea Turtle model and my Tinker hero. I would really like to have skins for these heroes that are not too drastically different from their melee counterparts (example = no ice-turtle or robot-turtle or human-tinker...)

I am not asking for recolors but more of interesting changes to the original textures... like for example, you could make the tinker's robo-arms be more silver than brass and give him more colorful clothing (his cloths in Warcraft are just simply silver...) another example could be making the Giant Sea Turtle look more pre-historic or more like a tortuous.

I would really like for someone to make one or maybe both of these skins for my map... I will add credit and hopefully add rep for your hard work! Thank you in advanced (even though I doubt anyone will repost in this thread) :(

(=====(Pandamanana)======)

Level 8
True. I would really like the tinker to be basically the same except for his clothing with different changes like the metal of his robo-arms to make them look different and unique from the melee skins! I wouldn't mind if you took some artistic freedoms with the Giant Sea Turtle skin as long as it still looked like a turtle ^_^

True. I would really like the tinker to be basically the same except for his clothing with different changes like the metal of his robo-arms to make them look different and unique from the melee skins! I wouldn't mind if you took some artistic freedoms with the Giant Sea Turtle skin as long as it still looked like a turtle ^_^

There's one on Wc3c. Evil doctor/tinker surgeon or something. Might be here too.

As for sea turtle, there's always the mechanical sea turtle.

EDIT: if there aren't any, I might do make one, but I need to know exactly what you need.

Level 8
mmm as for you Rizz... you need some practice... and I am looking for skins of a higher calibur than weird eyes and a bloody jaw....

and WILLTHEALMIGHTY I can't access Wc3campaigns.net cause they are down??? what ever. IF you have the skin on your computer could you send it to me via PM or email at [email protected]??? (the tinker on wc3campaigns.net that is)
and if you are willing to make the skins for me then GREAT ^_^

.... you need to know exactly what I need.... well I think I got my Idea accross with the tinker skin.

Tinker Skin
- silver robo-arms instead of copper
-actual cloth clothing for the tinker instead of just a metal shirt with a skull in the middle
-maybe make his skin a different type of green? (darker? lighter?)
-be creative!

GiantSeaTurtle
-make him look like an old tortuous (since he has been alive since the dawn of time)
-maybe give him runes on his shell???
-make his skin a different color of or instead of green (brown like a tortuous? darker green? lighter green?)

Status
Not open for further replies.