• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Total Map Status

Level 19
This thread has been created to show the current status of the map because we aren't posting it doesn't mean we ain't working on it. In this way people can easily follow it up.

Current state: paused (duo me being too busy with other things).
Please take a note that I really want to finish it though.

Alpha Version
Terrain: ||||||||||
Systems: ||||||||||
Units: ||||||||||
Heroes: ||||||||||
Items: ||||||||||
Icons: ||||||||||
Current map state: ||||||||||

Hero Status
Finished Spells:
- [1/4] Septimus: Eye of God
- [1/4] Amigurumi: Burning Meteor
- [1/4] DonDustin: Volcano Skin
- [3/4] The_wand_mirror: Soul Steal, Possession, Spirit Burn
- [3/4] Dan van Ohllus: Steampunk Slam, Taunt, Forged Steel
- [1/4] Jaret: Heroic Offer
- [2/4] Xerex: Obliterate Mind, Soul Harvest
- [1/4] Xarwin: coming soon
- [2/4] Debode: Rupturing Strike, Hastening Fury
- [1/4] Numerion: Reality Rift, Sacrificial Cloak
- [1/4] WhereWolfThereWolf: Wind Weave
- [1/4] Cpt.ZnacK: Flame Wave
- [1/4] The_Reborn_Devil: coming soon
Finished Heroes:
- [0/0] ........... : ........................

System status
- [] Assistance + Sound System
- [] Spawn System
- [] Movement System

Unit/Creep status
- No status yet

Terrain status
- Playable

Last edited:
Level 19
Looks pretty good with the Terrain and systems, though the item-part should be greatly focused on sometime. I remember you talked about making items dedicated to many users on the HIVE, so I suggest that you could start making a list of users that should have an item dedicated. Also make some for the social groups maybe...

Level 13
my only suggestion for an item is something like lothar's edge but instead of making the unit invisible, it makes the unit etheral(instead of ghost scepter that slows the caster, the movement is increased).

my hero has etheral mode with increased movement that causes status effects to nearby units, the item used by any hero would be a mere shadow of that.

of course you could scrap my hero and use all my ability ideas or ability ideas for other heroes if you don't like the heroes and make their abilities work on items!

Level 5
Hmm
Heres what i need to tell ya:
Dota is Dota and Hive Battlefield is Have Battlefield dont compare them also i would like to see new heroes,new items,new icons and other....
Really just to tell ya i really HATE DOTA i dont know why.

Good luck by NAGA

Level 11
It is possible, but since SC2 is there, possibility grows lower by the day.
I bet this project will transfer to SC2 once people get some skill in using the editor.

Level 4
Hi there, AoS Hero Creator here.

Hmmm...

Hope this project won't be abandoned, will be finished, and will be one of the most successful AoS map out there.
Though the possibility of this being abandoned is still there... Let's just hope that it won't be.

I guess that you know this already but I just want to be sure about it :)
As you can see Scars of Conflict and mine Shadows of the Past hosted projects get special place on this site (as well as yours). Still month passed and your project didn't get at least main (home) page...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/projects.php
Hive's Battlefield

Sub Site Tool links:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/apps.php?p=projecttools
I know that you are busy but you can find at least 15 - 20 min to edit main page.

H
ave a nice day.

Level 19
Nobody actually really cared, many members who were working on it suddenly left.
And trust me, it were a lot that wanted to help it finish. But in the end only a few remained.. It was not enough to continue with. I have my own things to take care of and maybe, I will revive this project. But if I do, it will be moved to my community to be certain nothing happens like that again.