1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

To the Bitter End

Submitted by Soul Reaver
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

To the Bitter End
v1.0.07
Created by Soul Reaver

[​IMG]

Introduction:

For centuries, the people of the Plane of Ithia have suffered under the iron-fisted rule of the immortal sorcerer Morganem and his Council of Six. Now finally their pleas for help are answered: five legendary heroes arrive from beyond the crimson storms of the warp, seeking to topple Morganem's corrupt Empire.

But Morganem will not step silently into the darkness of history, and he prepares to fight these interlopers to the bitter end.

A story-driven, single-player action RPG, "To the Bitter End" has been over six years in the making and features an original setting and with completely original characters, abilities, items and spells.

Control a small group of legendary heroes as they travel throughout the Plane of Ithia, battling the forces of the tyrant sorcerer Morganem over eight Chapters and two cinematic-only maps.

Be prepared to react quickly to changing battlefield conditions and use your abilities strategically to counter whatever the enemy throws at you. Face a variety of challenges, from sneaking out of a prison to taking on a whole army head-on to duelling enemy immortals one on one.

During your battles, gain experience and grow in power to truly superhuman levels. Wield abilities that can break the backs of armies. But beware, for your foes are powerful and relentless enough to be a match even for your mighty heroes.

Be prepared for a challenge as you snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and conquer enemies that seemed insurmountable.

Now also available:
To the Bitter End Manual

[​IMG]
(Click the image to view, or right-click to save)

A lovingly-crafted illustrated manual, detailing not only basic gameplay instructions, but also delving into the background stories of the campaign's setting, heroes, villains, and monsters.

Prologue Cinematic

Screenshots

[​IMG]
The Sphere of Annihilation spell obliterates everything in Soul Reaver's path.

[​IMG]
A companion consumed by vampiric madness.

[​IMG]
The companions fighting side-by-side against Morganem's forces.

Readme File

To the Bitter End
Version: 1.0.07

Single Player Action RPG/Campaign

For centuries, the people of the Plane of Ithia have suffered under the iron-fisted rule of the immortal sorcerer Morganem and his Council of Six. Now finally their pleas for help are answered: five legendary heroes arrive from beyond the crimson storms of the warp, seeking to topple Morganem's corrupt Empire.

But Morganem will not step silently into the darkness of history, and he prepares to fight these interlopers to the bitter end.

Official Site:
http://www.warpstormstudios.com/tothebitterend

Installation instructions:
--------------------------

Put the .w3n file into your Warcraft III 'Campaigns' folder.

You can play the game by starting The Frozen Throne, then selecting 'Single Player', 'Custom Campaign', and then navigating to the campaign titled 'To the Bitter End' and selecting it.

It helps to have your video settings for Warcraft III set to high quality, or some custom skins in some of the campaign might look a little... weird.

Note that To the Bitter End is more hardware intensive than a standard game of Warcraft III, so your computer will need to exceed Warcraft III's minimum system requirements to run smoothly.

Difficulty:
-----------

To the Bitter End is supposed to be very difficult.

However, for those finding it simply too tough, as of version 0.7.04, I have added in variable difficulty levels, and the mechanics of this were revamped in v1.0.07. Once in-game, press Enter to bring up the chat window, then type in 'easy', 'medium' or 'hard' (without quotation marks) to change the difficulty at any time. Difficulty persists until you enter a command to change it again, even between Chapters. The default difficulty is 'hard'.

Easier difficulties will (usually) reduce the damage you take and increase the damage you inflict from all sources. In-game stats and tooltips will not reflect this change however.

Remember though: real heroes play on hard!

Music:
------

If for some crazy reason you want to turn off the in-game music for a given Chapter, type 'music off' (without quotation marks) into the chat text in-game. To turn it back on, type in 'music on'.

This special command is required because the way that 'To the Bitter End' handles the in-game music sometimes prevents Warcraft III's in-built volume control from properly affecting the music volume.

Note that even with the 'music off' command, music will still play in a few key cutscenes.

Other Notes:
------------

For further info and an extensive manual, check the 'official site' at www.warpstormstudios.com/tothebitterend

This is the full version of To the Bitter End, and contains all ten Chapters (two of which are cinematics-only):

Prologue: Shadows Rising
Chapter I: Dark Dawn
Chapter II: The Dream of Blood
Chapter III: Juggernaut
Chapter IV: Heart of Ice
Chapter V: Reunion
Chapter VI: Harbingers of War
Chapter VII: Grim Harvest
Chapter VIII: The Bitter End
Epilogue: New Beginnings

To check the version number of your campaign, type 'version' (without quotation marks) into the chat text in-game and it will display (or if nothing displays, then your version is definitely out-of-date). The newest versions are always available on the official site.

Although I am solely responsible for creating this map, several central character featured in this campaign were envisaged by the writers at The Administorum (http://theadministorum.yuku.com/) and its newest incarnation, the Administorum 2.0 (The Administorum - Index).

A word on cinematics:
---------------------

It is possible to skip any of the cinematics, just press ESC.

You are advised to watch the cinematics at least once. They will often give you instructions as to what to do next and offer clues as to what to expect. Making sense of the game plot without them would be pretty difficult.

One 'bug' that occurs if you skip the cinematics is that any items or abilities that might have 'cooled down' and become available over the course of the cinematic will now not do this. This means that if you want to use those items/abilities often, you may have to wait around more... and if there's a timer counting down while you wait, that might not be advisable. This isn't a major thing, but it does mean that the game might be slightly more difficult if you skip the cinematics.

If you want to be sure to experience the game how it was meant to be played, then don't skip the cinematics. That's how I planned the level out and how I spent the most time testing it.

Hints/Notes:
------------

Use your quest log if unsure of what to do next... that's what it's there for.

Read the tooltips if you want to know what an ability or item does. In fact, this is strongly recommended.

The Sphere of Annihilation and Cataclysm abilities are appropriately named, because they will pretty much obliterate ANYTHING in the target area. That includes things you might prefer to keep un-obliterated, such as yourself.

Your items are re-usable. However, they have long cooldown times. Save them for when you need them, and then unleash hell.

To the Bitter End is very unforgiving. SAVE OFTEN.

You can find Chapter-specific hints (should you need them) at the official site at http://www.warpstormstudios.com/tothebitterend.

Don't expect to find Raziel from the Legacy of Kain series in this game. I've been using the name Soul Reaver for my RPG alter-ego since long before even the first Blood Omen came out. The Soul Reaver in this map is an original character.

Credits:
--------

To the Bitter End designed, written and created by:
Andy Krieg

Title screen and concept art by:
Stephen Cousins

Chinese localization by:
Heishimo (He)

Russian localization by:
Кирляндия

Original Character design:

'Soul Reaver' by Andy Krieg
'Fei Serumen' by Anthony Passmore
'Cameron Aileron' by Sean Britton
'Kitharsis' by Bryon Laird
'Sera Poi' by Anthony Di Cesare
'Slayer' by Eric Rodseth
Additional characters by Andy Krieg

Music:

Title:
'Kalki (edit)' by E.S. Posthumus

Prologue:
'Pompeii' by E.S. Posthumus

Chapter I:
'The Wretched' by Nine Inch Nails

Chapter II:
'The Becoming' by Nine Inch Nails

Chapter III:
'Tikal' by E.S. Posthumus

Chapter IV:
'Nineveh' by E.S. Posthumus

Chapter V:
'Karma' by Kamelot

Chapter VI:
'We're in this Together' by Nine Inch Nails

Chapter VII:
'Welcome Within' by Godsmack
'Ultra' by KMFDM

Chapter VIII:
'Yamiiro no Yume/Anger (edit)' by Kasamutso Kouji
'Missing Time' by MDFMK
'Kalki' by E.S. Posthumus
'Ashielf Pi' by E.S. Posthumus
'Kuvera (edit)' by E.S. Posthumus

Epilogue:
'Indra/Arise (edit)' by E.S. Posthumus

Additional Concept art donated by:
Chris Oldland
Tom Hering

'Void Breach' based on 'Black Hole' model by:
WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Weapon models extracted by:
Larc

Hero Glow model by:
Assassin_lord

Damage Detection based on GUI Friendly Damage Detection v1.2 by:
Weep

Special Thanks to:
The Administorum
Blizzard Entertainment
The Hive Workshop
Filefront
Warnicro
You, for playing

Extra Special Thanks:
Ji Xu

Tell me what you think! E-mail me (meet_soul_reaver@hotmail.com) if you have comments or questions about 'To The Bitter End', the Multiverse, or Soul Reaver.

Please do not redistribute or modify these files without my permission. These files are not to be sold for profit.

Keywords:
Action, RPG, Campaign, Epic, Fantasy, Hard, To the Bitter End, TTBE, Cinematic, Story, Soul Reaver, Fei Serumen, Cameron Aileron, Kitharsis, Sera Poi,
Contents

To the Bitter End (Campaign)

Reviews
Date: 12:36:51 13-Nov-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Approved 6/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource...
  1. Rainmaker

Rainmaker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any advice regarding the final Void Children in the Reunion chapter? I don't remember ever getting my heroes raped so badly... I think one of them has an AOE damage over time spell which shaves off ~50% of everybody's HP in a matter of seconds. I didn't stand a chance. So yeah, tips would be most welcome :grin:

2. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    For the sake of clarity: the red Void Child hero is the Hatred, the blue one is the Despair.

First of all, have everyone Hold Ground to stop them running right at the Void Children (since this will get them blown up by the spells you're about to cast).

Secondly, cast Face of the Heavens (Sera's Ultimate) over your location (a bit in front, since you'll likely be moving forward in the coming battle) - it will massively increase your chances of surviving this.

Cast Sphere of Annihilation so that it hits both Void Children once they're in range - this requires pre-empting their arrival a bit. As they're stunned, cast some damage spells, and have Cameron start casting Cataclysm so you can dump that on them too before they recover from the stun. At this point, feel free to charge into the fray.

Both the Hatred and the Despair have devestating channeled abilities. The Hatred, if it starts channeling, will summon a stream of fireballs that cause powerful AoE damage if they impact on any characters - these will keep coming as long as the Hatred is channeling. The Despair is even worse - its spell automatically hits every opponent in a huge area for heavy damage every few seconds. The counter for both abilities is the same: as soon as you notice the ability starting, hit them with a stun-causing spell or item to interrupt the channeling and ruin their spell.

Other than interrupting one of these abilities, focus on killing off just one of the two Void Children first. The Despair dies quicker since it has less health but is harder to reach, and to be honest it doesn't matter too much which one you go after first. Spam abilities and use Ultimates like Unbrided Rage, Psychic Onslaught and Nature's Wrath to help out. Celerity is an option too, though it can be a bit unpredictable (be sure to activate Blood Frenzy if you have it).

Lastly, keep in mind that you have an Anti-Magic Amulet. If the Despair hits you with a Sorcerous Seal (which will keep you from attacking and casting spells), the Anti-Magic Amulet can remove it.

Good luck!

3. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You rated it one.

4. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Now updated to version 1.0.03!

No radical changes this time around. Just two things:
    - Fixed a bug with Eryion Xanatha's Energy Pulse. Previously its debuff was being removed if the Soul Mirrors cast their mirrored versions of the spell on an affected target. That's been fixed now.
    - Went over the entire game script to fix some spelling/grammar errors and rewrote a few sections to improve flow and/or clarity

Note that as with all version updates, old save games (and Chapter progress!) made in an older version of To the Bitter End are incompatible with this newer version.

5. Rainmaker

Rainmaker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the tips, beating those 2 Void Children was actually fairly easy with your help. But now I have a new, bigger problem: the Sera vs Kathryn duel in Chapter 7. I don't even know where to begin... What to do about that spell where she blinks around like a madwoman? I don't know even how exactly that does damage, but I know it's unavoidable; even if you use the Elven Cloak, she still somehow knows where you are, which is stupid. Another thing, what do her minions do? Are they dangerous enough that I should go out of my way to kill them? Between getting blocked by them, stunned, slowed in like 10 different ways, rendered unable to use spells (her shield + those damn orbs) and constantly beaten to a pulp, I'm really unable to come up with any idea what to do.

So yeah... any help? :grin: Sorry about the wall of angry text, but this part is really pissing me off, more than anything else so far. I've never cheated or decreased the difficulty over the course of this campaign and I'd hate to resort to that now.

EDIT: Another thing I've been curious about (kind of off topic): how do you imagine Kherek's voice sounds like (You Know, Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter :grin:)?

6. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yep, the battle against Kathryn is pretty horrible. There are a couple of weaknesses you need to exploit to beat her.

First, it helps to understand her abilities:

Envenomed Daggers:
    These debuff you and hurt you over time if Kathryn hits you in melee. They severely slow your physical attack rate, so going toe-to-toe is pretty much doomed to fail. The only way to avoid them is to not be standing in melee.

Venom Storm:
    Area of Effect attack that causes a lot of damage over time after hitting you. Not much you can do about this one if you're hit by it, but you MIGHT be able to dodge it if you're lucky (see below).

Wytchbane:
    Creates a glowing orb that will automatically zap you for heavy damage if you cast any spells within its (very large) area of effect. Basically, be aware that it's there, and only cast spells if it's well over a screen's distance away from you. Better to keep running than to cast spells if you're in its range. Don't try to destroy it as it's too tough to take down quickly. It expires after a while anyway.

Blighted Fate:
    A curse that slows you down and reduces your physical accuracy. Very annoying as it allows Kathryn to catch up to you, and combined with the debuff from her Envenomed Daggers renders you pretty much impotent in physical combat. Your best hope is to be far away from Kathryn when it hits you, as it'll mean it'll probably expire before Kathryn gets too many hits on you.

Sisters of Pain:
    Kathryn's first ultimate. Does a lot of really annoying things: firstly, the sisters can stun you with their attacks, and steal life to boot. Secondly, if you seriously hurt Kathryn one of the Sisters will disappear but restore a large amount of Kathryn's health. If you kill a Sister, then she'll still restore a small amount of Kathryn's health. You need to be ready to counter this ability, and your best bet is the Nature's Wrath Ultimate, which you should specifically save for this occasion. As soon as Kathryn summons them, cast Nature's Wrath. This will pretty much lock down the sisters. Activate the Blackoak Bow and finish the Sisters with that, Arrow Storm, Piercing Shot and (if necessary) Divinity Arrow. They should all be dead by the time Nature's Wrath expires.

Dagger's Caress:
    This is the 'jumping' ability you were asking about. It does damage every time Kathryn 'dashes' past you. When it finishes, Kathryn will dash back to the position she was at when the ability started. You're right, it is largely unavoidable (although if you keep moving she might miss once or twice) and Kathryn is invulnerable while it's active, but it does have one advantage: Kathryn can't do anything else while using it. You can exploit this in a few ways. Firstly, put some distance between you and where Kathryn started the ability - that way, when it ends, you're in a good position. Secondly, you can go grab runes in the corner of the room (which are normally too dangerous to go for). Thirdly, you can cast recovery spells freely: Healing Touch can mitigate the damage, and you'll have enough time to cast Face of the Heavens if you need to.

Now some strategy tips:

1) Make use of your environment and STAY AWAY from Kathryn. You move faster than her if you're not debuffed. Run in a sort of big figure 8 pattern around the room, with the pits in the 'holes' of the 8. This makes it harder for Kathryn to chase you and means she'll occasionally miss with her spells.

2) Do NOT let Kathryn go toe-to-toe with you, not even with Face of the Heavens going, and especially not when she's using her Bracers of Might item (the one that makes her hands glow orange and boosts her damage). Always focus on keeping your distance. You have two ways to get away in a pinch: the Divinity Arrow lets you stun her, and the Elven Cloak can be used to get a breather. Make use of them if you need to.

3) When you're running around the pits, take potshots at Kathryn with your physical attacks while she's on the other side of the pit. It takes only one good Deadly Marksman hit to take a big chunk out of Kathryn's health.

4) Kathryn is fragile, so if you damage her, it'll hurt her a lot. Use Piercing Shot as often as you can get a clear shot and she's running right at you, as it takes a big chunk out of her health. Arrow Storm works quite well too as an opener before Piercing Shot, but if you use it, try to use it so she's just wandering into its maximum range when you fire it. Don't interrupt the firing animation until it's done or it won't do full damage, and don't count on it to buy you time as the stun isn't any longer than Sera's firing animation.

5) Healing Touch is a valid option if you've got nothing else to do - this works well if Kathryn is running away to get a rune and she's out of range.

6) The runes in the corners of the room are very dangerous for you to grab as there are no alternate exists, which means Kathryn will almost certainly trap you. Only go for them if you're using the Elven Cloak, Kathryn is running to get a rune of her own, or if she's too busy using Dagger's Caress.

7) Face of the Heavens isn't as good as it is in a lot of other battles, though it's still valuable. The cast time can be problematic, since it may give Kathryn time to catch up to you. If you do cast it, cast it near the middle of the room, then continue your figure 8 running. Don't stand and fight. You'll regain HP whenever you pass through the Face of the Heavens light but that bonus would be wasted if stood still in it and Kathryn catches up to you.

It can be done, so good luck!

As for Kherek's voice: his mouth/vocal chords are not really suited to speaking, so he talks very deliberately... and due to his size and strength, very loud and deep.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  7. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you makoi511! I'm glad you enjoyed the campaign so much.

If you haven't already, remember to rate it (the rating screen is on the first/front page). ;)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  8. map designer

map designer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I just watched the prologue cinematic and its so much fun! and the music when the orc is talking to blood mage 1:30 I llllllllllllllllllove it!

"Then let us waste no more time"
    wise decision :p

Edit: and I'll add that music to my battle set

9. Shadurak

Shadurak

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, yes, the awesome, awesome music. Thank you, SR, for introducing me to E. S. Posthumus. It has quickly become one of my favourites.

10. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Agreed. ES Posthumus are excellent musicians and I love their music. I wish they were better known.

11. Drunki

Drunki

Resources:
    Resources:
    a 5/5, one of the best campaigns here.

12. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you Drunki, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Please remember to vote for it on page 1 :)

13. Rainmaker

Rainmaker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finally! FINALLY! Morganem is down! I don't know who screamed louder after the fight, me or him :xxd: because, oh my God, what a fight! I cannot possibly imagine doing all that without saving (like I heard one guy did), I saved like 30 times at least lol. One thing about Apocalypse though; I saw on your website that you said the best counter to it is splitting up your heroes and disrupting every rune. Maybe it's just me, but I found it a lot easier to just destroy one of them. As long as you concentrate on hitting it with all your heroes, it goes down fairly quickly.

Now for the questions I have for you :grin::

1. How did you make Morganem have so many spells (that is, how does he alternate between them)? And do they even cost any mana (because he never seems to run out)?

2. About Morganem and one type of Void Child that can Blink - how do you determine which point they blink to?

3. I'm thinking of replaying the whole thing when I get the chance, so a question about Chapter 2 - is there a cinematic for when you fail when the time runs out (as I don't want to sit around for nothing if there isn't)?

4. Any chance of you making something else for this same universe? I know you said you're not going to make any more campaigns, but IMO this setting is just too good and too detailed to just give up on...

And in the end, once more: congratulations for making such a fantastic campaign! I'll have a hard time finding something that can match this, that's for sure.

14. sged

sged

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi,

I'm so disapointed because I cannot run this campaign :-(
    I have the Frozen Throne and all others campaigns downloaded from this forum work well.
    When I try to start "prologue" or the first chapter, I can only see a black screen and then I'm back to the chapters choice.

Any idea? There are too much good ratings on this campaign and I really want to try it :)

Many thanks by advance!

15. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi Rainmaker,

I don't think that guy that beat the game without saving beat Chapter VIII without saving - I think when he did that I had only completed up to Chapter VII. So no need to feel bad about saving. :p

In any case, in answer to your questions:

1) Warcraft III seems to have a limit to the number of hero spells you can have, but no limit to the number of 'non-hero' spells... so all his abilities are classified as 'non-hero'. His command card wouldn't have enough slots to display them, but since he's AI-controlled there's nothing stopping him from using them when I use a trigger to make him use it. During the fight I 'give him' (and occasionally 'take away') his abilities and turn the triggers that control the AI regarding them off and on. By the end of the battle he has all his abilities and all triggers to use them are on.

2) The Void Child Malice has a trigger that comes into effect once its health drops below a certain percentage (otherwise it's just handled by the 'standard' Warcraft III AI) which will make it check if there are any heroes within range, then teleport next to a random valid hero.

Morganem's teleporation is a lot more complex. When he starts using it, he will teleport (randomly) into a 'band' that is far away from the current 'main target' hero (this switches randomly during the fight) but is still within range for him to attack. Later, when he gains the Funeral Pyre ability, when the ability has cooled down and he is able to teleport, he'll teleport to either the extreme North or extreme South of the room (whichever is further away from the 'main target') so he can cast Funeral Pyre from there. And near the last stages of the battle, he not only teleports to create distance, but also uses the teleport more aggressively - if the heroes are weakening and far away (ie, trying to escape/recover/get a breather), he'll teleport to a random location much closer to them to put the pressure on them.

3) There is a very brief cinematic but I don't know if it's worth waiting around for. It's just a bunch of Warp Gates opening in a clearing and a bunch of Dharuk pour out before the screen fades to black and indicates that you've been overwhelmed.

4) Pretty much any fantasy-themed thing I write/create will be set in the multiverse. However, they won't necessarily follow the stories of the companions or other epic immortals - there are plenty of 'mortal' stories too, and these are unlikely to ever be caught up in the world-skipping, epic narratives that the companions encounter. For example, at the moment (though admittedly I'm slacking with it right now) I'm writing a gamebook about an orc in a traditional high fantasy setting. That setting happens to be one of the Planes/worlds of the multiverse, but this won't really come into play since nobody in the setting is aware of the Warp or any of the other universes out there.

Anyway, congratulations of finishing To the Bitter End, I'm glad the ending had the desired effect! :) If you haven't already, could you please vote for the map on the first page?

You're reporting a pretty common problem - it's actually the very first thing mentioned on the official site under 'Problems' here: http://www.familykrieg.com/tothebitterend/problems.htm, so I'll just copy/paste the advice below:

"This happens if you're running an outdated version of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. You'll need to patch The Frozen Throne to the most up-to-date version. Try the offical Battle.net patch page to get the latest standalone patch by clicking here."

16. sged

sged

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am a noob, I hadn't see this website :goblin_cry:
    Thanks a lot for your help!! :thumbs_up:

17. FDK

FDK

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nothing less, only more!!! 5/5

18. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    At last!

The To the Bitter End Manual booklet has been completed - a lovingly-crafted, illustrated guide to the Campaign and its background stories. You can get it from the main download page, the official site, or by clicking here!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  19. Presley0402

Presley0402

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played this awhile ago and I must say, it is awesome.

20. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks Presley! If you haven't already, could you please vote for it (on the first page of this thread)?

And also: have you had a look at the new manual yet?