• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Three Hundred Helpful Pointers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hello, friends! The purpose of this thread is to see if we can get to three hundred posts that detail helpful little facts that, if one remembers them, can really brighten up someone's day. The only rules that apply are forum ones, so no double posts, etc.

So, I'll start:

1) An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but two invites the mortician.

5) If you're drilling into your wall, use stickynotes to catch debris falling.
11+smart+tips+to+make+your+life+easier+7.jpg

Ash

Ash

Level 22
7) You exist. You are made up of matter. Fortunately enough, it is just as easy to 'not exist' and the matter that was once you can go into something else that, I'm sure, will be much more grateful for being alive than your emo arse was.

Level 36
30) Only the young think that life isn't short. Teenagers are convinced that they are invincible and immortal, that life will go on forever. But every moment you spend alive is a moment where you are closer to death, and so you must live in every moment with the knowledge that the span of your life is but a single grain of sand on a beach larger than any you could possibly imagine.

Level 12
32) - 31) 30) is not really true, as a teenager I do not believe that I am immortal, nor I am convinced, nor I ever believed such. You speak of minority probably. Short life is a illusion. How can you say life is short when you do not know when you will die? Life is short for people who memorise the past without remembering the details, just their important and memorable events or times in their life. But life is not short. Realistically even 30 years of life is not short. Like those people in Angola who live at the bottom of life expectancy. To me even 30 years would be not short. 100 years old is very long. And I do not believe a centenarian could say that, as a centenarian has long life experiences, and is the wisest person to know about life. Life is not short, just for some it is fast. For some it is slow. Example, people who work monotonous jobs, who spend their life the same way or those who just sleep and eat could feel the life going fast. As a human our lifespan is not short. A short life is that of a butterfly, mouse, worm or bat.

Short life is a illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.