• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ultimate Terraining Map 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
is there any bigger map size ? i really need a bigger map for my project, please do post a link for a bigger map. NEED it badly.

Level 4
Oh, I thought he was talking about the map filesize, well there are some ways to do that, the best is to download JNGP, it can make your map big up to 480x480. But hell, that would be a bit laggy.

I`ve downloaded JNGP but in some other reason i don`t know where to increase its size.

Scenario/Map Size and Camera Bound

but it only keeps on stucking at 64x64 map size,

Level 1
I am 100% satisfied with this map and give credit to all the authors who's models were composed together. Definitely using this as the structure to the RPG I'm working on. Thank you kindly

Level 22
so what?

do not double post, use edit button
edit.gif
instead

Level 35
As Rheiko said; Do not double post.
And do not use offensive statements toward
people trying to teach you the site's rules.

so, how do i enlargen the map?

I'm guessing you're talking about how to enlarge a map when you've already opened it, yes? Well, go to
"Scenario" then to "Size and Camera Bounds," tick the "Modify Map Bounds" button in the bottom left corner
of the window and then use the arrow buttons to make the map larger.

Remember, though, that the map can only be multiplied by 32, so the only sizes you may use is: 32, 64, 96, 128, 160, 192, 224 and 256.

Level 2
I've been using this recently but i have a problem.. whenever i put a tree it seems that the unit is able to walk through it. Is that supposed to happen? Or I would have to make a pathing blocker underneath each tree. Any Suggestions... Please reply ASAP... Thanks... :)

Level 35
DO NOT USE UTM TO MAKE A MAP. The file size will be needlessly insane.

As previously stated by Gilles, I wouldn't recommend
using this map to make playable terrains, this is something
created for the Terrain Art branch of terraining.

But, to answer your question, yeah you could use pathing blockers,
or you could find the doodad in the object editor and edit the "Pathing
Texture" to disable units from walking through it.

Level 2
Love it! Didnt think I was much of a terrainer but now i have a chance! Only thing i can say is that at first it didnt recognize most of the custom models but in the end i gave the editor a restart and they all work. Think i will start a campaign or something soon enough. Thanks to you and the model makers for this, it is of much help! 6/5!

Status
Not open for further replies.