• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ultimate Terraining Map 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
It's probably just raised. Or the doodad has a height (can doodads have height like units?).

Level 3
Wow... awesome pack of doodads!

I've noticed that the following textures need their names changing:

war3mapimported\taurentents.blp -> Textures\taurentents.blp
war3mapimported\taurentotem.blp -> Textures\taurentotem.blp

Level 7
Wow this is great! alot of new and better thing like the trees and the water :D :thumbs_up: just what i needed ^^ :thumbs_up:

since this thread has gone dead i just have to edit this post to say something, i guess

the utm is far to messy it would be nice if the trees and all other stuff where divided into ashenvale, barrens and so on

Last edited:
Level 2
hi im a newbie at this whole terraining thing
i was wondering if somebody could help me with something
there is a model on this terraining map that i like called the rope bridge and i wanted to no
how to make it placable between two cliffs or hills without the need of a support in the middle of it. is that possible?

and also how would i be able to make a wall with stairs walkable on ?

Level 5
When i tried to make a Hole.. There is a deep water when i made a hole even i don't use the Deep Water cliff~

Level 8
are we allowed to export some the the models and other objects from this to use for playable maps?

Level 8
ok. I'm in :3

[Edit] I know I'm a fail terrainer for asking this, but... How do I change the height of a doodad. I need for 2 things. 1) I used the Barrens Fort Tower, and placed it above Adobe 1, to make it look like a proper tower, but it's just a little too high up. and 2) I need the wood bridge to connect to it from a wall.

[Edit Edit] Can you fix your starting post. You say UMSWE is preffered, but it doesn't work with some of the latest patches (as repeated on the tools download page).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.