Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Sexiest MMO Ever

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deathell, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    By having the main heroes always being humonide, it makes it look like humanoid creations are better than any other creature which is getting old and overall incourages people to think they are better than animals and harm them more in real life. Im sure that an RPG where you can play as a dragon or as other animals would be definatly unique and would probably make good gaming.

If you look at it, what does diablo, WoW, TES oblivion, Final Fantasy (well not always) all have in common, you play as humans or human like creations in them, even in TES oblivion the argoinans were extremely human based. Its just getting boring constantly.

2. Deathell

Deathell

Resources:
    Resources:
    How can you hold a weapon if you have paws?

3. KaboomMaster

KaboomMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont see y no 1 can tell but no "MMO" game is really MMO. I mean sure 25 man raid great but comon its not massive i mean 300 man raids now that is massive, kick ur ass, balls to the wall insanity not 25 peeps. And now SOE (Sony Online Entertainment [ a part of the same retards who brought us retarded copy cat games systems]) is now making a FPSMMO called the Agency were ur a secret agent and u controll minions and is not a MMO in any way except the fact you can stand around as a US spy and talk to Russin players?? how is that massive i mean the battlefeild series is more massive than most MMO games in the true meaning of the word

4. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awsome !

5. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    25 is pretty massive considering they're all real nerds. Most of the time you have to go to conventions/tournaments to see more than 5 in the same place. Not to mention "MMO" refers to potential interaction with other players, it's not talking about how many people you actually go out and kill shit with.

6. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    That game is going to be ridiculously resource heavy...

7. Neiko

Neiko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just thought I might throw this one out there, I'm part of a dev team and we going to be using this software in our game =o. We already bought the rights to use it. It's really pretty and fun to use. Considering all the extras it has.... Particles with particles! mmmmmm

8. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So it's a game creation engine and a game ?

9. ghenjis

ghenjis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sigh, it's the same it was last summer.

10. RedBlade

RedBlade

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  11. Deathell

Deathell

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're saying that you're part of the dev team for Project Offset?? o_O

12. Neiko

Neiko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, not at all. I'm part of A dev team, and we are using their engine for our game. There is tons you can do with the engine with lightning, particles, and basic physics =D. It is really a fun engine.