• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Star Wars MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I was think of what a kool MMORPG might be, and I thought perhaps a good star wars mmo would be rather kool.

In a speculative nature I thought that star wars is a unfinished story, and that an mmo that took players into the unwritten parts of star wars: the universe after the sixth movie.

Level 36
NO NO NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T GET THIS GAME. I PLAYED FOR 2 YEARS AND SOE HAS FINALLY WRECKED IT. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS. Sorry for caps but it's VITALLY IMPORTANT that you don't get this game. I played for 2 years and it used to be my favourite game. It was a lot of fun and me and my guild would do all kinds of fun stuff every day. Then te 'combat upgade came out' and it pissed a lot of people off. they changed the game to make it more like WoW and they did a horrible job. the game was still playable and me and my guild managed to still have some fun. THEN, te NGe or 'new game enhancements' came out. they cut the classes down from 38 to 8 'iconic classes' and 80% of the playerbase cancelled their subscription. My server used to have 33 thousand people playing and now it was last reported down to 650. My entire guild cancelled and SOE is in big trouble from Lucasarts. Don't believe any of the crap that you hear from them about the game coming back together or being funner. IT'S NOT. Jedi used to be an elire class that took two years of earnest playing to reach. With te NGE they are now giving it out with the box. All of te people that spent 2 years of their life trying to reach this elite class had their time and money trown away by SOE. This game is absolutely horrid people, as I have witnessed its destruction first hand. The game has so many functions that its like the alpha stage of a free MMO. Not worth paying for, at all.

Level 12
No im not a game designer.... yet... right now school is all that await me.

Yes there is battlefront II but I have some pretty sweet ideas for a new battlefront....
and some pretty sweet ideas for a star wars mmo....
and for Diablo III.....

Yes, my favorite song is Dream On

Status
Not open for further replies.