• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Hive Workshop - Unofficial Trading Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I do believe that I am the local deity of fire, since Mecheon seems to have gone because he haets us </3. Almost all of the moderators can vouch for me.

Yes he really is. and you really are a yellow dragon and i am a black thing and a7x is an insistent guy.
Simple like that. XD

Except he isn't

Teh_Ephy said:
I do believe that I am the local deity of fire, since Mecheon seems to have gone because he haets us </3. Almost all of the moderators can vouch for me.
+1 vouch

Level 31
57718d1245036431-the-hive-workshop-unofficial-trading-card-game-septimized.jpg

you forgot spells.

Level 6
Spell: SpankyDmonkey's Retard'nation
" A man this stupid, can make others stupid, almost instantly. " or you can use:
"Uhh.... what?"
Effect: The defense and attack of all characters on the playing field is decreased to 0 for 1 turn.
Please add mine!

Level 28
how are you guys determining what attributes each member has?

Step 1: Open program "Random String Generator"
Step 2: insert numbers 0-9
Step 3: "Generate String"

Nahh, erm... I usually do it by what I find in that user's profile (albums, quotes, whatever I can find), what he/she has done for the people on the hive and things like that.

I don't know how others do it, though :p

Level 17
Its not often that i make "LOLQuotes" and turns myself into shame :p
But.. I have ONE that i saved in my albums.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/136024-albums1200-picture11061.html

Maybe that can be some sort of help :p
BTW, i dont want to use my avatar, i go search for my old avatar insted.

There you go.
I can be a mystical creature that only does one damage but have a powerful spell! O.O

Edit:
I made myself a promise to never update that avatar again but for the people that cant see that its a freaking creature with a head.
i made a new version where i removed the two dots that people thought was eyes as well cus he only have two eyes, not four!
I also made the very, very small mouth a little more noticable.

Status
Not open for further replies.