• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive Workshop - Unofficial Trading Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Orly? Well if you woulda understood it, then you would understand that we decide your stats and abilities based on Rep, Posts, and level of Awesomeness.

You get a negative 4 in rep,
You get a negative 3 in posts,
And you get around a negative elevendeetoo for awesomeness.

Which turns out that you actually HEAL opponents.

you just dont like me do you?... then clear everything i've said before and then i'll ask again...

can i have a card too :cute:? (offcourse you decide the ability as you are the creator :grin:)

Level 24
If these cards are based on peoples' personalities and behaviours, some people are just going to be rigged.

Level 28
no... you misunderstood the understandment...
i said "can i" and in my english leassons thats an request... now if i have said: "make a card blabla bla" THEN i was giving a command
all the card stuff was simply an idea...

now im simply asking can i have a card too? maybe with an unknown like ability?

PS i actually read that comment 1 page earlier AND i understood it

Language isn't bound by rules, forget everything your teacher has told you (which is exactly what I do xD).

You've used a cutie-emoticon, which are used for the 'evil cutie-face' types of sentences.
let me explain:

When you use a cutie, you either mean you really want something and want it that much you'd kill for it (so you're evil), or you're just a nice person, but obviously the latter isn't even worth mentioning.

Can I have a card, please? :cute:
=> Give me a card!

Which means you Demanded a card, isntead of requesting it.

If these cards are based on peoples' personalities and behaviours, some people are just going to be rigged.
Exactly.
If there were to be cards of everyone on the hive, some of them even got -dmg and -def (they heal cards by attacking or something)...

Like a7xpwns3, who does he think he is anyway? ("You ask me if I have a Godcomplex? Let me tell you something: I am God!")

So be nice, otherwise you won't be a good card :cute:

Level 6
Language isn't bound by rules, forget everything your teacher has told you (which is exactly what I do xD).

You've used a cutie-emoticon, which are used for the 'evil cutie-face' types of sentences.
let me explain:

When you use a cutie, you either mean you really want something and want it that much you'd kill for it (so you're evil), or you're just a nice person, but obviously the latter isn't even worth mentioning.

Can I have a card, please? :cute:
=> Give me a card!

Which means you Demanded a card, isntead of requesting it.

Exactly.
If there were to be cards of everyone on the hive, some of them even got -dmg and -def (they heal cards by attacking or something)...

Like a7xpwns3, who does he think he is anyway? ("You ask me if I have a Godcomplex? Let me tell you something: I am God!")

So be nice, otherwise you won't be a good card :cute:

oh... that might explain the almost violent behavier against me... thanks!
from now on i'm not going to use the ":cute:" icon the way i thought it was meant XD instead i'll be using the ":wgrin:" when its winter... but since it's summer i think i'll go with :grin: XD

+rep for telling :D

Level 28
oh... that might explain the almost violent behavier against me... thanks!
from now on i'm not going to use the ":cute:" icon the way i thought it was meant XD instead i'll be using the ":wgrin:" when its winter... but since it's summer i think i'll go with :grin: XD

+rep for telling :D

Lol, you're welcome :cute: (I'm just a nice person, so I can use it this way :hohum:).

Can I have a cookie?

Nah any chance I can get a next-gen card?
lol xD

Maybe... maybe not, if God (a7x) is willing to let you have a next-gen card, thou shallt have one.
That is, if God creates a next-gen template, or accepts the one that's already been made ;)

Level 16
That just hurt D:
Not cool D:

And the reason that I didn't want NG2 is because Xezco took over my thread.

For about a month, he was the only one doing anything on the thread, making cards and everything.

And you know what? I never told him he could even make cards, which yes, I have the power to, seeing that I made the thread.

Eh, don't use the one below.
Use the NG1 template.

Attachments

• Ng3.jpg
    Ng3.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 79
Level 6
Lol, you're welcome :cute: (I'm just a nice person, so I can use it this way :hohum:).

lol xD

Maybe... maybe not, if God (a7x) is willing to let you have a next-gen card, thou shallt have one.
That is, if God creates a next-gen template, or accepts the one that's already been made ;)

how do you want to kill me for reaching your goal because im welcome? XD

Level 24
I have an ability that makes sense for my personality, you can balance it however you want. Sacrifice <x> rep to defend with EphY's ATK stat. I will obviously need a useful attack stat for that to work.

People that have been around long enough to see some of THW's older "debate" threads will probably agree that it's appropriate.

Level 24
I'm assuming I'm allowed to make my own ability because I'm doing a good job of balancing it? I can rebalance it so it needs less of a hit to rep, and still fits my personality anyways. Part 3 has happened before, but I think it was really only once.
Part 1: Sacrifice <w> rep to defend with EphY's ATK stat.
Part 2: EphY's attack is reduced by <x> for <y> turns every time this happens.
Part 3: If EphY's ATK becomes lower than <z>, EphY /emoquits.

I could have like different editions with different base ATK that lose different rep and ATK per defense, lol

Level 6
Hey you can use this! this is the best tool avaiable to make yugi's card
check this :infl_thumbs_up: click image
this one i make :)

Last edited:
Level 16
Gah... Imma pull a Mr.Goblin.
-:WARNING:-
ONLY REQUEST A CARD IF YOU A RESPECTED MEMBER OF THE HIVE - THIS MEANS THAT YOU ARE WLEL KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE SITE. I WILL MAKE A LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT YOU HAVE TO MEET.

• Have >60 rep
  • Be known in your area of the site
  • Have > 500 posts
  • Have at least 3 approved resources

THIS MEANS YOU! YES, YOU!
GO THROUGH AND READ AGAIN. NOW

Level 28
The amount of recourses doesn't mean anything :X
My "Jack the Footman" could easily be approved, some people just don't like my humor =(

(Is an approved tutorial an 'approved recourse'? :p)

Anyway, I thought you were American? You seem like an 8-year old Egyptian guy who just has a pc xD (no offense, I could've said anything, Egyptian just popped in my mind).
LAERN HWO TO TYEPE, NOOP00!!!!!1111

Level 16
Mmkay, Ap0, make his card!

While I make an HFR concept art for his avatar...

Done!

OSHI- DOUBLE POST!

Uhm... Whoops?

Anyways, if you pass this test, you can have the ability "Haosis Adept".

Here it is.

• [1]What is the square root of 10932 AWESOME?
    [2]What is god's name?
    [3]l)0 y0u l_13l< l\l4r0tu?
    [4]Do you approve of this test?
    [5]Whai?

Attachments

• HFRConcept.jpg
    HFRConcept.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.