• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poke-Hive Card Game

Do you want to be in Heaven's Message

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Poke-Hive Card Game

The first release of a card game in Hive trough a pokemon card game,it started as a parody,to make a card more ubber than the other,but now here it is in its first set called
Hell's Rampage
Elenai.JPGEphy.JPGDark Knight.JPGBlack Cat.JPGDarkey.JPGDr00d.JPGDionesiist.JPGHappy Tauren.JPGHereto.JPGNearby Hermit.JPGMySpace.JPGLandy.JPGPyritie.JPGSasuke Gr.JPG

Evolutions
Elena Neo.JPGUltra Dk.JPGElenai Evolved.JPG

Trainer Cards
Coppe elder.JPGBurning Vengeance.JPGDark Horros.JPGDestiny.JPGLife.JPGLiving.JPGMShocker.JPGMyth.JPGSapphire.JPGRep Spring.JPGTainted Elenai.JPGUni Shock.JPG
Sets
Elenai's Legacy
Dark Horros.JPGBurning Vengeance.JPGLiving.JPGTainted Elenai.JPG
Dragon Reborn
Destiny.JPGMyth.JPGSapphire.JPGCoppe elder.JPG

Story Line
The story gravitates around a rookie angel called Elenai,he always was doing things wrong like:Letting Demons siege Heavens or not being able to cast easy spell.Then one day something happened
A rookie angel was sent by Gabriel right into the heart of hell to prove himself.It was our rookie angel,Elenai.On his way there he met with a young dragon known to many as Dark Knight,the sieger of earth.Elenai told Dark Knight about his plan to take over a citadel in hell,when Dark Knight heard about a siege he never had a remorse,he accepted.Elenai actually was lying to Dark Knight,an experienced creature as Dark Knight knows too well the dangers of hell,but he seemed to accepted my little lie about a siege.
In hell they were at the sight of an army who was built for generations in the unknown.The purpose of the army was to eradicate Heaven and Earth.Now Elenai and Dark Knight stand alone against Hell's Rampage

Rules
*One creature duel type game Vs two or more opponents
*At first set your creatures
*Then toss a coin
*The winner will be the first to start the duel
*1-Draw
2-Set Rep-Rep is added 1 per turn,maximu is 10
3-Rep Melting
-2 Green Rep can be melted into-2 Orange or 1 Blue
-1 Blue Rep can be melted into-3 Orange or 1 Green
-2/4 Orange Rep can be melted into-1 Green or 1 Blue(if you melt 4 orange rep)
4-Attack or Casting Turn
5-End your Turn and the enemy starts

Trainer Rules
*A trainer is a spell that can be added to a monster,the trainer does what effect is written on it
Abilities Rules
Empty Slots.JPG-Empty Slot-This ability grants the unit a slot that can capture the first trainer used on the card.The cost varies
resistlightning[1].gif-Shocker-This ability grants 10 damage to all units when summoned.Condition of activation varies
Angelic.GIF-Angelic-This ability grants the casting unit +(variation)Hp
Demonic.GIF-Demonic-This ability grants the casting unit -(variation)Hp,applyes to enemy only
BTNINV_Chest_Plate06[1].gif-Scales-Unique Ability
Grants Dark Knight an aura that increases base hitpoints of nearby allied units

This is the first set of the Hive Card Game
-Featuring
-13 Powerfull Monsters
-3 Undefeatable Evolution Monsters
-12 Trainers
-2 Outstanding Sets
-2 Secrets-waiting for you to discover^^

This is the Hell's Rampage Set,join me in the making of the next set entitled Heaven's Mesage

****CREDITS****
Elenai- Dark Knight
Pyritie- Hereto Dl Stuff
Landy- Dr00d
Blackcat- MyspaceBar
Nearby Hermit(wonder who that guy is)
Happy Tauren- Iristle
Deskalada- Lord_Griff
Darkey- Dionesiist
Uchiha Sasuke.Gr- Arch-Angel Tyrael
Thanks to all for support and the idea to even start this little game
Thanks to MS Paint,Thanks to Dota.Allstars,for increasing my Ms Paint skills by flooding me with demands.Thanks to MySpaceBarfor giving me that Trainer Picture,Thanks to Elenai,cause his so Epic as a the main character
Last thanks go to a rickety card model I found

Last edited:
Level 24
Er... so are the rules still one creature per player? That makes Pyritie's card's Reincarnation either totally rigged or totally useless. Just pointing that out.

Level 8
Well, had you given me a card, I would say OMG LULZ AWESOME!!!11ONE, BUT no, you had to forget about me, so I say phail. Actually, this is pretty cool.

Level 6
WOW! Nice Cards Hermit. Where can i see the Whole Elenai Set? Can't see it. ^^ Hope i will see a card dedicated to me lolz ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.