• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones - Campaign Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Nice

I think this game will be nice I hope I geta chance to play it and join gamingplanet.ipbfree.com and register and I can tell the other staff members to advertsise around and Ill post it on forum tht a sick looking game is underconstruction. Oh yeah and I think this game looks sweet except characters and trees and you should make a Ice Kingdom leading from tht ice terrain :)

Level 3
i think this is extremly good...i think blizzard's 'snowy rocks' in pic 2 and 4 of chapter 8 seems a bit out of place, they seem to be too bright or something. other than that i love it i cant wait until this is finished....and judging on other maps you've made i bet the soundtrack is gonna be AWESOME!!!!

Level 6
Like Kaitech[sanD] said, EAT reputations! there! It's very beautiful, I suggest you to team up with Crimson, the maker of TKOK (The Kingdom Of Kaliron). He's very good in graphic and he makes awsome terrain! You should watch the pictures of his project tread.

Level 36
Aero you made this champaign right? Cause i have some questions, sorry if im breaking a rule or anything asking this, but in that champaign there is multible WoW models like the Ravager and some others, where did you get them is there like a site or do you convert them or shit yourself?

Level 37
Oooh nooeess... this is already half year old thread. I have updated all those terrains. However, I have been thinking to do another thread about current terrains.

Sooo... let's answer to your questions.

tunerband said:
Ok a thing where u get the world of warcraft models? O.O
From a russian model site. So I do have WOW models, ehh? I even didn't knew. Tell me a example please?

demon.spider said:
i think this is extremly good...i think blizzard's 'snowy rocks' in pic 2 and 4 of chapter 8 seems a bit out of place, they seem to be too bright or something. other than that i love it i cant wait until this is finished....and judging on other maps you've made i bet the soundtrack is gonna be AWESOME!!!!
Oh yes it will be. I like to put musics to maps. Soon I will re-edit all musics at the campaign. Currently it's bit mess.

dragor-X said:
Like Kaitech[sanD] said, EAT reputations! there! It's very beautiful, I suggest you to team up with Crimson, the maker of TKOK (The Kingdom Of Kaliron). He's very good in graphic and he makes awsome terrain! You should watch the pictures of his project tread.
No.... NO! NOOO!!! He's working a ORPG. I hate ORPGs because they usually have bad story and don't have cinematics. I just love to make cinematics. And yes, I know my terrains are not so good, but you have to remember that I'm working alone. TKOK is already many years old and there's a whole team making that map.

Keiji said:
Aero you made this champaign right?
Yes, yes, yes, I did this campaign.

Keiji said:
Cause i have some questions, sorry if im breaking a rule or anything asking this, but in that champaign there is multible WoW models like the Ravager and some others, where did you get them is there like a site or do you convert them or shit yourself?
I'm not a modeler. So I just download from internet or I make requests. I downloaded some strange models from a somekind of russian site. I don't anymore remember it's name because it's been like 4 month since I last time visited in there. Btw, there were some better models than in hive.

Level 36
If your remaking this champaign, which i truely love, you HAVE to do something with the english in it, seing your much better now than when you made that map :p And you request them, huh, I didnt think it was allowed to request wow models on this forum o0 but since you didnt know they were wow models at all then you probably dint request wow models, you just got them :p anyways, GL with the map, i would love to help with the terrain if you would like me to have the honor ^^ But i cant for now, but if you WANT i can help in some time ^^ :D But if you wanna do this all alone, then its fine, and if you dont think im suited for the job thats fine too, i just wanna help ^^

Level 37
Keiji said:
If your remaking this champaign, which i truely love, you HAVE to do something with the english in it, seing your much better now than when you made that map :p
I have a friend who's currrently re-editing texts from the campaign. Hopefully he have done the job before 1.0 beta. Currently is 2.1 alpha.

Keiji said:
And you request them
No I didn't requested them. I just downloaded randomly models from this site and some other sites. It was a bad mistake indeed, now I have thousands of unneeded models that are taking lot of space in the campaign. I was a fool and it's now almost impossible try to delete those because there's now A LOT of them(500-10000, I don't know!).

Keiji said:
Anyways, GL with the map, i would love to help with the terrain if you would like me to have the honor ^^
Sorry, almost all terrain is already made. Now I just need to make them better. Thanks anyway, you seem to be nice guy(or perhaps woman!)!

Keiji said:
But if you wanna do this all alone, then its fine, and if you dont think im suited for the job thats fine too, i just wanna help ^^
Well, I know you can't do this but I have one thing that no one has accepted(or tried, whatever). A extra invetory system that is working 100% with campaigns(save/load) and it's easy to copy/paste. Yea, I know soon you come to say "AARGHH! I CAN'T DO THAT!!! TOO MUCH JOB!! NOOOO!!!". But well, at least there is 0,00000000000001% chance that you can do it!

Level 37
WHAT? A NEW CAMPAIGN? I have not even finished this, man!

I think you are missing something... the campaign is already at ALPHA STAGE! You can play it already!

LOOK HERE!

And by the way, this thread is already half year old. When I made this thead, it was before christmas... and before my trip to Vietnam. So this is really old!

Btw, are you a ghost from the past or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.