• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 37
I haven't really run into this heal bug so I can't help you there aero.
I see. Then it might be just specific abilities, or perhaps an item that does this bug. I wonder what.'

EDIT: It seems like I can't use my visa card to put money to paypal which means I can't put money to put the website online(from what I've seen Digital Ocean(the host) takes only paypal money). I used my last money (10€) from paypal but I still need at least 5€ to put the website back online. I wonder how I am gonna do that alone. I hate internet bills, I never buy anything from internet. This just gives me another reason to not like this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Level 1
Long time since I played this campaign, would be great to see it finished. From what I can remember, the most critical:

-The heal bug appears at the start of certain boss fights or events (like the scorpions when you find the Magic Orb in ch.3). Only damage abilities heals the bosses. If you run for a few seconds, the abilities begin to work normally, but the bug keeps appearing in next battles. The bosses I remember now are the Shadow Golem in ch.1, Spider Queen in ch.3 (the spider minions aren't healed), Esper in ch.3, final boss in ch.4.

-Some abilities dissapear at start of ch.7: Phoenix Combo (which does A LOT of damage, is that normal?), Galeoth's Order, High Strike. Maybe these have something in common? A version change in which they were added?

-Also, at ch.6, if you pickup one of the unholy set items (don't know which one) and place it in a box (no matter who's), the box dissapears, making impossible to recover the items inside.

Sorry for my bad english

Level 2
@Samid The item you're talking about is the cloak (or was it hood), which gives invisibility (like the night elf racial spell, activates after standing still for a while) which isn't in the item description. Once fused this passive disappears. You can make your box re-appear by using the dig function.

Level 3
regarding the fireorb, if my memory does not fail me or i'm just hallucinating stuff since i've never touch on TCO anymore, the outer part of radius/diameter of the aoe's skill seems to deal the damage whereas the middle area seems to heal any unit that touches the middle round wacraft animation thingy, and maaan fire orb deal a heck lot of damage, my skill for Phodom at Epic Nightmare difficulty are: DoT+Manaburn over time skill, spawn minion when target dies [Q]
Fire orb [W]
Heal over time+auto-revive buff [E]
Experience and stats buff flag [R]
Superarmor Taunt
Chaotic Rift [Ultimate]
with over 10 hours of reloading checkpoint LOL, it was very fun playing until the city.
without any guide, I've beat all the bosses EXCEPT dragon spirit due to the time limit and my build for Phodom is pure tank (YES I NORMAL HIT EVERY BOSS ALL THE WAY thk to chaotic rift, without pots until city bosses), after watching the video guide on youtube, i give one word: OP ITEMS made from recipe changes everything. edit: oh wait... that ain't one word...

Last edited:
Level 5
Finally! Welcome back you bloody son! It was hard to all of us to believe that you just left may be the best project ever made! So now, when you are finally here, give us your best Aero, this must be finished! Phodom still needs his revenge, Fradz is so dry to steal(and kill), and Galeoth...he just want to finish this mana, but it never ends :D Greetings again from Bulgaria

Level 37
The ride never ends! Probably today I'll release a new version of the campaign.

I just tested few times chapter 9 Epic Boss and wow it's hard.

EDIT: Also I managed with a friend of mine to pay the website bill. Soon the website will be back!

EDIT 2: Is there a boss/elite/epic I should test first before the next version?

Last edited:
Level 1
WOW man this is a great campaign the best I have played now i have finished it ! so I m waiting for the next version or any new campaign please tell us your release date ;)

Level 5
Just a reminder, when you sell an item from either of your boxes directly to the merchant the game thinks you're cheating and you get a technical game over in chapter 1.

Every instance after chapter 1 (tested in chapter 8 and before) the item is sold, the amount of money is shown in the air but does not actually get added to your total gold.
With this basically you had to empty a characters inventory, get from the boxes the items that you want to to sell in the character inventory and then sell it.

Level 37
Beta 1.9i to 1.9j

In summary this is another bug fixing minor version of the campaign.

Change log
  • Fixed Phoenix Strike damage
  • Fixed save/load abilities
  • Fixed box sell bug
  • Probably fixed enemy heal bug
  • Tons of fixes around the campaign I made year ago and within last couple of days
Other notes
  • I have already created 50% of chapter 10 and I keep continue making it.
  • If needed, I can create another minor version before chapter 10.
  • Extimated time for chapter 10 is one month.
  • I'm not sure yet about the interludes and "Game Point" system.
  • The book I've been writing is now on hold.
  • There will be some more "Live Streaming" events at Sundays. Probably next Sunday.
The coming major versions
  • Beta 2.0: Chapter 10 without Epic Boss.
  • Beta 2.1: Epilogue and Chapter 10 Epic Boss
  • Full version 1.0: The final version of the campaign that should include everything.
  • There will be some minor versions to fix bugs between the major versions.

Level 2
Beta 1.9i to 1.9j

In summary this is another bug fixing minor version of the campaign.

Change log
  • Fixed Phoenix Strike damage
  • Fixed save/load abilities
  • Fixed box sell bug
  • Probably fixed enemy heal bug
  • Tons of fixes around the campaign I made year ago and within last couple of days
Other notes
  • I have already created 50% of chapter 10 and I keep continue making it.
  • If needed, I can create another minor version before chapter 10.
  • Extimated time for chapter 10 is one month.
  • I'm not sure yet about the interludes and "Game Point" system.
  • The book I've been writing is now on hold.
  • There will be some more "Live Streaming" events at Sundays. Probably next Sunday.
The coming major versions
  • Beta 2.0: Chapter 10 without Epic Boss.
  • Beta 2.1: Epilogue and Chapter 10 Epic Boss
  • Full version 1.0: The final version of the campaign that should include everything.
  • There will be some minor versions to fix bugs between the major versions.

How about chapter 9? i still remember there are alot of empty spaces which can be use to put mobs or some other quest and the bugs within tht chapter? *havent played 1.9j yet*

Level 4
beta 1.9i to 1.9j

in summary this is another bug fixing minor version of the campaign.

change log
  • fixed phoenix strike damage
  • fixed save/load abilities
  • fixed box sell bug
  • probably fixed enemy heal bug
  • tons of fixes around the campaign i made year ago and within last couple of days
other notes
  • i have already created 50% of chapter 10 and i keep continue making it.
  • if needed, i can create another minor version before chapter 10.
  • extimated time for chapter 10 is one month.
  • i'm not sure yet about the interludes and "game point" system.
  • the book i've been writing is now on hold.
  • there will be some more "live streaming" events at sundays. Probably next sunday.
the coming major versions
  • beta 2.0: Chapter 10 without epic boss.
  • beta 2.1: Epilogue and chapter 10 epic boss
  • full version 1.0: The final version of the campaign that should include everything.
  • there will be some minor versions to fix bugs between the major versions.

greatest news ever!!! Finally!!! Return to tco!!!

Level 1
Some bugs i found in 1.9j:

In chapter 2 I can't control fradz boxes. I can summon them, but they do not belong to me. Guess I'll wait for the next version.

Fradz special ability slot is completely empty, the ability/spell that you can't lvl. There's nothing there to click on.

Seems like the monster heal bug is fixed too, I thought first it was part of the difficulty, since i played on hard. Guess I was wrong.

Level 16
3 bugs:
1. The health scrolls still heal me by a small amount(not 50% of health like in the description but about 10%) even when the quantity is zero.
3. The restoration scroll is infinite. It can be used over and over again even at zero.
2. Fradz's boxes belong to another player.

Level 4
Yeap, same about boxes - therefore I can't bring all of the items needed from Ch.2((
Aero, in the next minor version (if it is going to be announced) plz check if such thing - when boxes belongs to another player - will not going to occur in any chapter. As far as I remember there was the same things with boxes in Ch.5 - when Fradz appeared it was impossible to use boxes - and the same in Ch.7 - when Galeoth appeared.
Anyway, the heal-instead-of-damage bug was not found in Ch.1!!!! Great news!

Level 37
I guess today a new minor version to at least fix the boxs from chapter 2.

How about chapter 9? i still remember there are alot of empty spaces which can be use to put mobs or some other quest and the bugs within tht chapter? *havent played 1.9j yet*

Like where there is space for enemies and quests?

Fradz special ability slot is completely empty, the ability/spell that you can't lvl. There's nothing there to click on.

What special ability?

3 bugs:
1. The health scrolls still heal me by a small amount(not 50% of health like in the description but about 10%) even when the quantity is zero.
3. The restoration scroll is infinite. It can be used over and over again even at zero.
2. Fradz's boxes belong to another player.

Okay thanks for the bugs.

The forum database is still having some problems.

Yes, yes. I haven't seen Xarwin anywhere. He's the guy who can only put it back online. I've been trying to contact him everyday.

Level 4
Okay later today a new version. Estimated time is three to four hours.

How? When? Why?

Old bug, was mentioned on TCOcampaign.com - but it is easy way to re-appear the boxes - just press dig (on any place) and the boxes will return. At least it was working in previous version. BTW was the Degeneration Orb returned to Ch.6? As far as it is impossible to finish Galeoth's Set without it:vw_wtf:

Level 2
Chapter 2 - Boxes does not belong to me.

I just completed chapter 1 with no problems. Im trying to do a ~100% run, but I have no control over Fradz' boxes. I can summon them to Fradz, but I can't pick up items or drop something from them. I can however drop items in them with Fradz.

If u need any more information im happy to provide it for you.

Edit: It also seems that illusionary double is not functioning. (I have not done extensive testing on this).

Kind regards.

Level 1
Testing new version, as for now: heal-for-damage seems fixed, but lose control of boxes. Phodom can only control them in ch.1, but in ch.4 can't. Fradz's and Galeoth's bugged since the beggining of their chapters

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi Aero.

I've been playing at your campaign, I just arrived at Terdoom Castle, and it's impressive what you managed to do with a simple RTS. That's really cool.

Once thing I love, is the music. I've gone through all my FF 7,8,9,10,12 OSTs, and through Breath of Fire 3,4,5 on youtube to find the tracks you used.

3 are still missing, and I really hoped you could tell me which they are because they're basically my favorite.

The one that plays when the black hooded man kills Phodom's family, the track is filled with strings.
And the one when Phodom remembers his family, it's beautiful and sad, and I think you hear a ukulele/banjo/sitar or something like that? It got strings as well

And finally, the one that plays when you're in the temple in Fradz's chapter, and when you take a portal in the graveryard at Terdoom Castle.

There, I'd really appreciate if you could point out those two songs...

Thank you and keep up the good work

Level 2
A big thank you!

I knew I had heard those strings before, never would have thought it'd be Gladiator!
And I'm surprised a Naruto's song can be so moving, I never watched the anime/manga because I really don't like the universe, but it's a surprise...

Anyway, thank you, going back to Terdoom Castle !

Level 1
Hey there !

I just played 1.9k... Glad you fixed the boxes for Fradz and Galeoth, but in Chapter 5 I do not have access to Fradz boxes. I can summon them and Fradz also makes the move, but they wont appear, even diggin does not bring them back. Phodoms boxes work fine.

Level 19
Level 1
Good campaign i just download it, but it seems i just found a bug, in chapter 6 when i rescue galeoth i try to spawn his boxes but they don't appear at all. Edit: Seems the boxes reappear on chapter 7 . Also in my playthrough some bosses didn't appear like the momo chieftan and the dark mesiah. :vw_wtf:

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey there !

I just played 1.9k... Glad you fixed the boxes for Fradz and Galeoth, but in Chapter 5 I do not have access to Fradz boxes. I can summon them and Fradz also makes the move, but they wont appear, even diggin does not bring them back. Phodoms boxes work fine.

I have the exact same problem.

Level 1
Hey there !

same problem here

Level 1
So i'm really glad you begun working on tco again one of the best campaigns i've played but i've also found a bug i've though about this one for some time because i've been playing through this campaign many times but never really checked it out because i don't use aura of fire but i chose to do it so when you write strengthandhonor the cheat which disables defeat nothing happens but if you also write whosyourdaddy you'll be frozen but if you're in a boss battle which triggers a cinema after you kill the boss the boss will die and the cinema will disable the freeze so you have the cheat on until the next map/part then it turns off i find this as a problem it can be used to abuse hardcore or the extreme difficulty and there is also the child's play difficulty just for curiosity i played myself through the three first chapters just to give up on the fourth but the thing i tested was if my resources from child's play affected the start from give up and it did i wrote greedisgood 100000 before quitting to get one million of both gold and honor idk if that is fixable i'm not an mapper or anything but i though it would be best to let you know

Last edited:
Level 2
Just some feedback to Aeroblyctos.

I have finished the campaign 3 times before and I'm on my 4th playthrough atm. I have always really enjoyed the depth of the campaign, from story, quests, items and "secrets". That being said, I have never had a flawless playthrough, there has always been bugs or glitches that have spoiled some of the experience.

I still kept playing, cause it's a fun game. The boss fights are amazing, and challenging. I bet you know about all the bugs and are working on them as much as you can. Please don't be discouraged.

Can you please be active on twitter, and let us know what you are working on at any given time. It would be great to know when things (like the box bugs) will be fixed so we can resume playing, without having to refresh the hiveworkshop in hope for an update.

Keep up the good work.

Level 2
hello aero :D

chapiter 5 fradz boxes not working
chap 6 gale boxes not working
(can't summon them)

fire elmental for phodon is not available for training(no icon to click when you lvl up)

Level 37
It seems like we still have some box problems. When you fix one bug another bug appears. :goblin_boom:

At least we've fixed the heal bug.

A big thank you!

I knew I had heard those strings before, never would have thought it'd be Gladiator!
And I'm surprised a Naruto's song can be so moving, I never watched the anime/manga because I really don't like the universe, but it's a surprise...

Anyway, thank you, going back to Terdoom Castle !

Even unliked tv shows can have awesome music.

Hey there !

Ayayaya, I will fix the problem and then another minor version. Probably today.

So i'm really glad you begun working on tco again one of the best campaigns i've played but i've also found a bug i've though about this one for some time because i've been playing through this campaign many times but never really checked it out because i don't use aura of fire but i chose to do it so when you write strengthandhonor the cheat which disables defeat nothing happens but if you also write whosyourdaddy you'll be frozen but if you're in a boss battle which triggers a cinema after you kill the boss the boss will die and the cinema will disable the freeze so you have the cheat on until the next map/part then it turns off i find this as a problem it can be used to abuse hardcore or the extreme difficulty and there is also the child's play difficulty just for curiosity i played myself through the three first chapters just to give up on the fourth but the thing i tested was if my resources from child's play affected the start from give up and it did i wrote greedisgood 100000 before quitting to get one million of both gold and honor idk if that is fixable i'm not an mapper or anything but i though it would be best to let you know

Aha. Buu. I'll think something.

Just some feedback to Aeroblyctos.

I have finished the campaign 3 times before and I'm on my 4th playthrough atm. I have always really enjoyed the depth of the campaign, from story, quests, items and "secrets". That being said, I have never had a flawless playthrough, there has always been bugs or glitches that have spoiled some of the experience.

I still kept playing, cause it's a fun game. The boss fights are amazing, and challenging. I bet you know about all the bugs and are working on them as much as you can. Please don't be discouraged.

Can you please be active on twitter, and let us know what you are working on at any given time. It would be great to know when things (like the box bugs) will be fixed so we can resume playing, without having to refresh the hiveworkshop in hope for an update.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, thanks. Oh yea I have that Twitter account. I start to update that too. Also if you see my online at the official site it means I'm also online in the chat.

But I don't like the Facebook thing. That someone else can handle.

fire elmental for phodon is not available for training(no icon to click when you lvl up)

What do you mean? You don't see the ability @ chapter 1? Or the summon won't get stronger?

Galeoth's magical fog skill does not deal any damage. Also is his mesmerizing ice crystal supposed to have a really low temptation radius?

Maybe. I don't know. I check it out and fix the problems if there are any.

Level 1
Bug

Okay later today a new version. Estimated time is three to four hours.

How? When? Why?

It won't appear in 1.9k anymore

I found some bug here :
Fradz Skills : Blessing of Lightning don't give allies Attack Speed and Movement Speed
Galeoth Skills : Ice Convert only increase attack damage by Mana , Ablity Level not Magic Damage

In Chap.7 , Some Heroes will lost Ultimate Skills
In Chap.7 Gladia Arena , Boxes is disappeard when summon in Arena and complete fight.
In Chap.7 The quest give Galeoth new global skills have wrong Description . He give Galeoth Impale Skills but in Description is another (I don't remember it name)

Sorry if you don't understand , my English Score is Very Bad

Last edited: