• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The BladeMasterRUSH Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
blademasterrush-png.374286

@BladeMasterRUSH is a Warcraft 3 YouTuber, Twitch Streamer and podcaster who has interviewed many members of the Hive Workshop (see full list).
In his recent videos he did some interviews with @InsaneMonster and @ShadiHD, both are authors of Hive's most recent hosted projects Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged and @Tamplier777's Chronicles of the Second War: Tides of Darkness respectively. These interviews are a great way to get to know your fellow members of the Hive community and see the person behind the avatar and hear about their projects.
highlights-4-png.374234

divider-png.374232

282971-png.374235

introduction-png.374236

Hello Hive, I'm Carson, otherwise known as BladeMasterRUSH, since the announcement of Warcraft 3 Reforged I have become a content creator in the WC3 community as a streamer and mapmaker. I've been playing Warcraft 3 on and off since it came out, and found myself back playing customs regularly about a year and a half ago. Now I edit the RTS custom map 'War in the Plaguelands', which I habitually edit on my Twitch, play a variety of custom games for my community, and recently I've been getting into melee. A bit more about the offline me, I have a wonderful parrot (Green Cheek Conure) appropriately named Grommash, and dabble in DJing/electronic music... used to be a big concert-goer before the pandemic! While I don't post much, thanks to you guys I've been able to fix many bugs in my map sifting through threads dating back a decade... and browsing the model section is one of my guilty pleasures.

podcast-png.374243

In the summer I had the idea to start a podcast channel, after being inspired by Joe Rogan, and started by inviting some of my friends from the Warcraft 3 community such as Zoomsf and iNSUPERABLE. I've been fortunate enough to interview legends from all walks of Warcraft 3 ranging from customs streamers like Wtii to the legendary Neo from Back2Warcraft, not to mention talking to fantastic map developers such as Retera, InsaneMonster, ShadiHD and more. My goal is to foster a platform where members of the Warcraft 3 community can tell their story, and to show off a more personal side to people that we know so well. Alongside the Warcraft 3 podcasts, I've started to dabble in more vlog content on the BladeMasterRUSH show channel talking about politics or interviewing Twitch streamers. You can find all podcasts episodes at that channel, and sometime in the future on podcast platforms such as Spotify and Apple. I hope you enjoy the interviews and look forward to seeing what you guys think in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
@BladeMasterRUSH congratz man! I would really vote for you to be HIVE's media interviewer
Much love! Really enjoyed our talk, thank you for comin' on despite being under the weather

congrats BladeMasterRUSH!
Gotta give a shoutout to Ardenaso for encouraging me to reach out to ShadiHD and InsaneMonster!

I'm annoyed that i don't know this fellow.. and i used to know many peeps here.. have a good one anyway
Nice to meet you! I'm noone special, just another person who spends too much time in the world editor.

After I got asked to do an interview with BladeMasterRUSH, I was super slow getting back to him and making it happen and he was not bothered by it at all and we still had a great time chatting. This guy was fun to talk to!

After I got asked to remake reforged, I was super slow recreating the game from scratch and making it happen and the community was not bothered by it at all and we still had a great time playing WarSmash.

Status
Not open for further replies.