• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #14 - Dionesiist's Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Here's another WIP. Start of his axes and cape.

Big nerdy high five if someone figures out what I'm basing this guy off.

Attachments

• herotexture2.jpg
    herotexture2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 229
Level 34
Here's another WIP. Start of his axes and cape.

Big nerdy high five if someone figures out what I'm basing this guy off.
It makes me think of spawn. Not spawn himself, but a character from the series. Redeemer maybe?

Level 10
I'm probably competing, haven't uploaded any wips yet though. Will when I have some kind of decent wip that I'm happy with. Hopefully I'll actually get it done in time (leaving the country for a week in two days, joys). I might get a wip up before I go, depending on how things turn out.

Level 9
Lol, first I was trying to do some sort of knight with a helmet, then I tried to do some sort of lizard, now Ima try to do some sort of angel but the face wrap is impossible, it always looks like his head is so sharp for me :), Cant belive how u made it Dio. hehe

Level 9
Lol I dont know how to add teamcolour :D.

But the skin aint working well for me anyways, just made a little wings nothing much, I will not finish in time.:cry:

Level 16
OMG! i didnt notice this contest... downloading the model now...
I will see if i can finish the skin at time. I dont think so. xD
I'M IN! :p

EDIT: First Fast Wip. Don't ask wtf is this because i dunno. xD

Attachments

• wip1.jpg
    wip1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.