• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #10 - Arcane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Looks like I'm out of time. Here is my final entry, then. I think some time after the competition I might come back and change this up some more. We'll see. Right now it's pretty boring/lacking detail/lacking variety.

Replaces Texture For: Warden, Maiev
Skin Path: Textures\IronRaven.blp

Attachments

• IronRaven.blp
    79.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 584
Why does arcane have to be blue and white? Show some originality, peepz.

Anyways, I think the Warden skin is the best so far.

There haven't been a lot of submissions yet, but I do agree it's decent. I just don't like the "gold-spam" and the lack of creativity. It's basically the same design as the original Warden. There are some slight changes though.

Level 14
By sheer composition alone, AR dominates, but by concept and originality, Dio takes the cake. The game's between those two, as far as I am concerned. The rest just aren't quite up to their league yet.

i just need to alpha out the part i don't want THATS ALL but i can't cause my photoshop is a hacked one and it don't alow me to do that.. and i don't know how to use gimp (if i download it) all the alpha out that have been made on all my skin .. is whitenerd that have made them for me.. why i color the alpha out part with a pink, or flashy green to help him.. but just wait abit.. like here's some screenshots... to make you wait abit..

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 262
  • ss0002.JPG
    ss0002.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 268
  • ss00001.JPG
    ss00001.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 273
  • felstalker copy.jpg
    felstalker copy.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 277
Level 18
Contest Dates And Deadline

Each skin must be complete and submited before the deadline expires. All submissions willl be looked at carefully to make sure all of it is original work.

The contest shall begin on September 01 2008 and conclude on

October 01 2008 12:00 AM, (GMT).​

It doesn't matter what time it is where YOU are, and technically it ended in September at midnight.

and i just finished >< ....

Edit: sucks cause my skin was finished like 1 week ago.. i just couldn't alpha out the part i needed.. so.. ><

but NOW!! I HAVE GIMP!! MOUHahahhahaa... (my bad) <3

but i still want to show you the FINAL version :D

ingame screenshot will come later.. cause now i have to go..

Attachments

• ss000023.JPG
    ss000023.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 634
  • felstalker.blp
    98 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Level 18
@Mr. Goblin: try using PhotoImpactX3, it's really easy to alpha with it, it has special tolls assigned just for alphing, and it's on the toolbar... which is on the left side of interface

Try using the free trial version, but later if you really like it... you can download it with torrent, the full version

Talk of illegally downloading material/pirating things is NOT allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.