• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, who am I kidding, I can't finish you this map. A lot of issues in life in the last week and in the upcoming one. Thought it's useless to tell you them because you'll think it's just full of crap.

Anyway, here is the map. I made you only the cold continent, Nightblade.

Attachments

• Terrain Workshop.w3x
    186.8 KB · Views: 38
Level 3
If you must, exceed it. And i'm not sure what you meant with the first thing.I do not literaly want lakes, just some small water puddles or smthing which could act as a healing center(fountain).

Level 18
Okay sorry for the double post, but Millzy, i have done as much as i can do for your map, but i ran out of Doodad limit, i cannot place anymore... and the map is only half way done.. Although you could tell me what you think and maybe if you like it, i can break the doodad limit, but either way, here you go, sorry i couldn't do more.

Level 15
turns out my terraing is failing me and im getting fustrated with it..

so i terrianed some of the map to give u more of an idea as to what im after
ill up load the map for you to use.

here is a picture to also help u out

and the pink zones are not in the key they are shops

the boss is a big doom guard to give u an idea for a theme or what not at the boss zone

full credits will be given

Attachments

• AOS MAP.png
    AOS MAP.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • unknown AOS.w3x
    395 KB · Views: 87
Level 15
Well, you got two options,
One: I could just do the terrain and doodads and leave the High of the ground, and let a professional Map maker fix the water.
Or
Two: I could redo the map when i get back from work and then sort out the water in the mean time.

what ever u think would be better as long as i get the same resault im after its all good

Level 18
@Rysnt11, Millzy did some terrain on the map, to give me an idea of what it should look like and the Deep Water screwed up, it isn't possible to lower the shallow water at the moment, and make it deep water, becuase all the water disappears. I have tried reseting height field, i have tried raising height level, i have used both NewGen WE and Normal WE, nothing works.

Level 3
So, my map is next, or do i still have to wait?

Just so u know, main boss will prolly be a sort of a broodmother or smthing

Level 18
Rysnt11 I was goin to take the request, but it appears i have type 2 diabetes... lol -_-

Anyway Here is his request, he did it over like 4 posts, so i put it into one.
You may exceed limits if necessary...

If you want to take it feel free, i am going to finish Millzy's off when i can, hopefully i'll have some free time, seeing i have to resit some exams too..

Status
Not open for further replies.