• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Workshop Advance A.O.S Style's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
cooltext555940873.png

Introductory Information:
If you need a terrainer for your A.O.S map come here. If You Want Request Fill Up The REQUEST FORM.
Request Form :
Blank Form :
Desired Area:
Tileset:
Theme:
Import: Note : I dont import models . If you want import it before posting your request.
In Progress Request
Luorax
5-7 Days
In Progress Request 2nd.
None
n_kxF3cZe4.png

My Terrain Pictures ! Check it if im good
334334_280375145311770_100000178593409_1305022_7087012_o.jpg

Last edited:
Level 16
Well, I'm not sure if it's filled right, but this is my request form:

Desired Area: hmm... the whole map? The actual map size is 140x140
Tileset: Felwood vs Outland
Theme: well, we've got two sides: "Last Alliance" and "Invading Fel Force"
However you better download the actual, terrainless map from here. Trust me, it's worth a try.

Well, if you are ready for the request please answer. I'll PM you the scriptless map (it's done in vJASS - you need a JNGP to save and also, takes like 30-60 secs to save the script), and will send you additional reference pictures, ideas, things like that.

EDIT: also, an idea about the topic: you should attach those pictures from your albums to the main post. After checking them I've realised that you're a good terrainer, but the 90% of the community is lazy to check your albums.

Level 5
i am making the same terrain as An A.O.E but difrent gameplay,would you help me?

Level 5
ok, heres the information http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ed-terrainer-hero-defence-202756/#post1995654
and i would like your skype or somthing i can send you a dummy map to let you see the importint parts :)
edit: once i send you the map you will rework it (its only the importint stuff )
2\124x224(some where there),tile set outland,theme outland.

this map will be based on a map that i liked, but it will be improved (MUCH,MUCH)once i send you the dummy terrain, if you dont understand , i can send the original map i had this idea from.

Level 5
send the original map ! go now
it is based on this map , iwould like to begin the terrain plz http://www.epicwar.com/maps/142590/
( evry thing is the same, spot for the light base, big spot for the demon base (only 3 ways , i think that contains 5 , a place to set heros (not taverns,circles ,better be big ) i want the map to be really really long,and also some of the fatness to bosses arena , leave a big spot( a lane ) and its not fel ,its outland.
if somthing is confusing tell me
edited:you accept it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.