• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terraining Challenge 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
id be doing these contests Rui if my world edit hadnt jacked up on me. Now everytime i move a doodad it resets the height on me. Plus the lack of creativity for each tileset was a pain. Maybe have a set theme to work around each time.

Like go through the tilesets and have a list of different themes (Castle, wasteland, river, waterfall, village, fantasy, abstract) and each person uses those themes toward each tilseet. But you can only use one and you cant reuse one. Just a suggestion, i know it was a pain thinking of something interesting to terrain for each of these

Level 32
Wait until the next Terraining Challenge, which will probably happen next summer.

And no, it's not much waiting, you'll see that tomorrow it'll be June and we'll be opening the new Terraining Contest.

Rui said:
I would like to ask you to edit the Terraining Challenge's thread name to Terraining Challenge 2007/2008 and send it to the Contest Archive.

~ Thread edited and moved.

Edited by Heinvers: Poll

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.