• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to apply imported terrain tileset when modifying tilesets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
I have a problem of using imported texture when I use modify tileset in the editor. I was using a imported texture of dalaran black marble. It shows normally in dalaran tileset. But currently I'm using ashenvale terrain tilesets as default and won't change that.

The problem is the when I use modify tileset, the imported texture won't show up in the changed dalaran black marble. Is there a different texture path than TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_Blackmarble.blp? when using modify tileset feature to add tilesets to ashenvale terrain? Is there a different texture path for modified tilesets? Or does not the import editor support overwriting texture paths for modified tilesets?

And I cannot change the entire tileset into dalaran, when many of the objects I've placed will be deleted due to terrain change.

Level 16
Is there a different texture path for modified tilesets?

It's not important to use specific modified tile. You can set it's path anything else.

The problem is the when I use modify tileset, the imported texture won't show up in the changed dalaran black marble.

That happens when your texture is somehow corrupted.
I had same problem creating my custom tile. I don't think it's possible to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.