• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icecrown Tileset Poll

Icecrown Tileset Best Terrain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Welcome to the
Terraining Challenge's Icecrown Tileset Poll

The Icecrown tileset has finally come to an end. Remember that in this tileset we had a mini-contest. Another poll will be created to decide the winner of best constructor of the Frozen Throne (check out the poll here)

I'm happy that this challenge has somewhat more participants, it was about time. Their submissions are pretty, check them out!

Click the images in order to increase resolution.
Submissions (6)

Bob27

Bob27 has submitted 3 images. He built a scene of human ships ready to anchor on the shores. However, is it enough to beat the might of the other contestants?
View attachment 14253View attachment 14254View attachment 14255
Herio-San

Herio-San has submitted 1 image. He brought a really good and original idea; Ironforge!
IcecrownHerioSan.jpg
Ivanneth

Ivanneth has submitted 1 image. He created a human refugee camp.
IcecrownIvanneth.jpg
Jaakko

Jaakko has submitted 3 images.
IcecrownJaako1.jpgIcecrownJaakko2.jpgIcecrownJaakko3.jpg
MadseN

MadseN has submitted 1 image. He really impressed us with his Nerubian Citadel - the doors of fame are open.
IcecrownMadseN.jpg
Mr.Jamaka2

Mr.Jamaka2 has submitted 1 image. A hideout for Necromancers somewhere on the Icecrown Glacier.
IcecrownMrJamaka.jpg

Last edited:
Level 2
me too. those two are the most beautiful. I also like that of Mr.Jamaka2.
Actually, all are great, good job guys, but since I have only one to choose, then that would be....hmhmm..... damn! can't I vote for two of them? :D :D

Anyway, you guys all get a +rep from me. Really nice work.

Level 19
Well I think I will be a little disappointed if I don't get at least a few votes. Btw Minsc and Boo were very funny in Baldur's Gate 2.
EDIT: Heh I saw that you MadseN voted for me, I'm going to vote for you because you had easily the best entry of the others.

Last edited:
Level 2
An open mind is like an open fortress; its walls unbarred and unguarded.

You don't make any sense.

An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

First, it indicated the open mind as a fortress, but not protected at all because the person that said this thinks that some1 must always be in caution and suspicious for every about-to-happen treachery. And, moreover, there is no such thing as an "open walled fortress" :wink:

Again, great tilesets everyone. In the beginning, I thought Jaakro's would receive a lot of votes. omg.
Don't be disappointed man, :thumbs_up: you lost only by small beautiful/visible-in-the-screenshots details

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I really don't know if I should resume the Terraining Challenge, at least so soon. I'm happy that the number of participants has grown but it's still a small number compared to the number of participants of other challenges.

If I did not make myself clear in the first post of the Terraining Challenge thread, please say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.