1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Terraining Contest - Ashenvale Tileset[Dead]

Discussion in 'Contest Archive' started by Rui, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetPack

JetPack

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you can find a place in nature where the land looks like that show me, because I can show you places with trees of that magnitude.

2. -=Emergenzy=-

-=Emergenzy=-

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I dont care! Lets end this discussion, you dont like my terrain and thats all.

3. Herio-san

Herio-san

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    guys dont flame, its Rui's competititon and RUI's choice who wins not anyone elses... ok?

4. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ....Was it really necessary to post that? -_-

Please people just post more terrains. -.- ashenvale tilesets submission ends in two days.... or when we have enough terrains...<_<

-Rui

5. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:
    A Dark Troll Village (I took it from the WE)
    [​IMG]

The End Of The burning Legion (I have TFT)
    [​IMG]

The Warlord's Command (From the Dark Troll Village!
    [​IMG]

Thats all! If u like them lemme know!

6. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not bad. The second one is funny. Damn... Archimonde was owned by some wisps XD.

-Rui

7. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:
    In the final cinamatic of ROC Archimonde was defeated by many wisps, i did the scene on the Editor & yes it was pretty funny! Hey did u like my Troll Village! It took 2 Minutes! Im not lying just 2 minutes, & The Archimonde thingy 5 Minutes & The Warlord's Command 1 Minute! Easy, Quick & Cool Looking lol!

8. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In your case time = quality, emergenzy totally owned you all.

And Doodi, no, your terrain is not looking cool. Believe me or not but i thought exactly about 3-5 minutes of work looking at your pics.

9. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Emergenzy, see this (The Picture Down)! Its another one of my "5" minutes making terrain! See? Imagine how would it look after 20 minutes! Then 60 Minutes! Then 90!!!
    Get ready 2 lose! Cause im working on a Great Barren Terrain better than this one! Muahahahahahh see ya next round! & for N00by I dont really care about those silly Ashenvale Terrains! Cause ther Rubbish!!!

(Merceneries camp in a Oasis! Time: 5 Minutes!!!)
    [​IMG]

Burn!!!

10. -=Emergenzy=-

-=Emergenzy=-

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    LOL :D The Ashenvale contest its not over yet! its still ashenvale time. Its not how long time you was to complete the screenshots that count. Its the quallity and the idea. :D

11. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:

Hahahahahhahah! U barely think i thought its not Ashenvale? No, no i did this because 1- I was bored 2-To show that the Ashenvale Terrains were NOT my best work plus this one also is NOT my best! Hahahhahahahahahahha!

Btw ppl did u like this? Im working on a 170% Better I bet Rui will like it!
    [​IMG]

12. Crazynutter

Crazynutter

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Its ok, bit flat, try adding some Enviroment round the Rocks or something around that basis.

13. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I bet he'll not. :roll:

Doodi, prepare for PAWNAGE, KICKOUT & KNOCKDOWN! :twisted:

14. Goku-X

Goku-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think I will join the other terrain contest. :)

I'm just entering for fun... if Doodi is as good as he say he is, then I will be owned by him and Emergenzy :D

15. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Emergenzy - probably, Doodi - don't think so :roll:

16. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Noobystance! I doubt ur abilities in making Terrains is good! U wont win thats why u didnt even think of participating! U'd better get urself a Terrain good 4 u & If u didnt take part in this cool contest Ur a loser! :twisted:

Hahahahahahhahaha! :twisted:

My next Terrain will do a Twist! :twisted:

Rui, this is not Flamming this is Taunting! & Im serious about NOObystance! Join if ur Abilities are cool!!!

17. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Doodi your comments are becoming too much flaming-type in a way. Please careful with your language. If not, I will call oz02 or veggie to close the contest.

The Ashenvale tileset is about to end. But, we don't have enough screenshots. If you people are joining the contest, then you still have time to make an ashenvale terrain. I don't need you to make a terrain of 9999 places. A 64x64/92x92 terrain is enough. I will post screenshots of my own ashenvale tileset... but I lost my login information so you will have to wait a little XD.

-Rui

18. Crazynutter

Crazynutter

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I might post some Terrian Shots of a ashenvale terrian i did because I was bored :), will post them when I get back

Ok im back, here is mine :

[​IMG]

19. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Rui

20. Doodi

Doodi

Resources:
    Resources:

1- I Hate Flamming & the Previous thingy u read wasnt ment 2 flame! :(
    2- I didnt use a single bad word in it! Do u mean Coward & Loser? I was Taunting!!! :x
    3- Since its a contest we're allowed to Taunt & btw no Bad Language was used & my previous post was edited i just deleted the Coward & Loser thingy! :wink:
    4- Rui, U totally Hate me!!! :evil:

I WILL win in the Barrens, & thx Crazynutter 4 ur comment im working on that!!!! :twisted:

-- Back To Topic!!! --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.