• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Mini-Contest #1 - Elven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
2zi5wcw.png

Terrain Mini-Contest #1
Elven

NOTE: Mini-contests will be hosted biweekly from now on. Judging is done by myself or any other willing individual. The reputation reward for first place is 5 points, no second or third place rewards exist. If you wish to suggest a theme, send me a PM or post a visitor message, but DO NOT post it in this thread.

THEME: The first mini-contest theme is Elven. Create something related to elves, really. Anything from a high elven city or a wood-elf forest to the depths of the Underdark where the Drow live. But remember, originality still counts. I'm going to let you all know that if I see a world tree terrain it will not get a very high score unless it's absolutely brilliant.

DEADLINE: Saturday 27th of February. I'm giving you a bit of extra time since it's the first contest. The deadline is, however, final, and no extensions will be made. A new contest will be hosted on Monday the 1st.

Attachments

• Mini contest terrain.JPG
    Mini contest terrain.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 290
Level 12
Damn! I only just noticed this thread. Mind if I join in late? I know the last time I joined a contest late, my rushed entry turned out not so good (see Cinematic Contest #2). But I'll give this a shot.

Level 34
That the glow (also more know as bloom) you placed is looking good ;)
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

I meant the huge amount of bloom from that glow doodad orgy, is too much. It doesn't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.