• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Contest #7 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be entirely honest, I really didn't like MaD[Lion]'s terrain at all. It just looks so sloppy to me.

Someone's a bad looser? ;)

To be honest i think your own submission was more a matter of nice models than terraining (try it whithout those highres trees for example) but i agree on that MaD[Lion]'s terrain didn't capture the concept as good as some others.

I think ziggens was my favorite, i liked the creative doodad usage.

Level 18
Thanks zig for the links. I really liked yours the most actually, but I think MaD[Lion]'s wasn't bad at all, though it probably deserved 3rd place- not 1st.

And I did see ~Void~'s; his was pretty awesome too and props for getting it in earlier than everyone else. I'd say he deserved 2nd place. I don't really think Megafyrs fit the theme as well as ~Void~ did.

Good job all of you nonetheless.

Level 34
I'm having trouble finding the entries since there was no poll. Could the winners show me their submissions, so I can rep that post?

Status
Not open for further replies.