• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Contest #5 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
haha, dusk scores =P

Yeah void, the fact that you're terrain mod doesn't mean you've got the main word here-you're still just a participant. Is the rep so important to you? I suggest to take 2 additional judges to judge all the submissions too, and then recalculate the average. That's the only fair solution.

Level 18
haha, dusk scores =P

Yeah void, the fact that you're terrain mod doesn't mean you've got the main word here-you're still just a participant. Is the rep so important to you? I suggest to take 2 additional judges to judge all the submissions too, and then recalculate the average. That's the only fair solution.

Let me point you to the fact that Void was the creator of the "More rep for Terrain Contest thread"

Level 36
haha, dusk scores =P

Yes, I care about my reward. And please don't use my title against me; I've always been this egotistical and arrogant. jk :p

Last edited:
Level 34
I've decided to simply give them both the icon and rep. They both made fantastic (or so I'm told) terrains, and I know both of them to be deserving of a win in a terrain contest. I'll try and get someone on the icon, and an Admin on the rep.

Level 34
Just got back from Cali. I'll try and get on it, but you can help me and bug Ghan.

Status
Not open for further replies.