• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ever since yesterday my two front top teeth have been kind of "hurting", they feel like they are like longer now (since yesterday). And now they feel like they are sharper (I didn't even notice today at school really, but when I came home from school I did). It could be psychological, or they could have always been like this and I just haven't noticed until now.

Level 9
Nova, i've noticed that you only use your account to start useless, uninteresting off-topic threads.
How about trying this site, it's exactly what you're looking for.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Aight you got me.. I surrender >_< Well done.

Level 34
I got a big black cock, I got a big yellow cock, I got a yellow-orange cock coming up soon and I got another small white cock.

I can take pictures of my cocks if you want.

Level 13
Honeselty fucking NOVA this is the hive not your blog you 13 yr old girl.

Now Pet my cock BITCHS.
4270353-PetMyCock.jpg

Level 10
Nova, you should really know that posting too much of these topics are taking up space here unimportatnly and costing ralle more money, along with the donaters, unless if its something more important than teeth or whatnot,, dont post since the thread is already filled with many stuff, so yea posting on yahoo answers is better alternative due to the bandwidth the website could handle, so there is still a priority in importance. Besides, i really have the feeling that your doing this just to mess with others now :p if not, please correct me t.t

Level 13
I think that this thread has nothing of real importance and nova doesn't have real life friends because he posts his problems on da hive.

Level 7
Your teeth are growing longer, because you are slowly becoming a nerd. Before you know it you will be waring braces, and have glasses I know a girl who got there teeth cut so she had fangs, you should cut them real short, or cut the other ones. Then you could eat wood and be some kind of beaver. I'm sure you look funny with your long teeth.

edit: When i think about it, I bet if i said something like this, you guys would be nicer (of course I'd say it different because I'm really awesome like that.) I had the same kind of thing happen to me when i was new, I'll bet nobody remembers that though. Personally, I think we should be a little more lenient on people, i almost quit. You know, one of my heroes said one of the most profound things, he said "I am what i am." His name was popey the sailor man. Maybe Nova's the biggest idiot we've ever seen on hive, but maybe he was born with some kind of mental disorder. I'll let you off with this nova, but if i ever see something gay about a girl your afraid to ask out to the movies on friday, I might get pissed for your not listening with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.