• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spraying... Does it even mean a frikking shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys.

Me and my dad (and his wife) are trying to sell the house, and we had a round tour yesterday. Now, they have been on vacation since a week ago, and Im home by myself. But today when I went out, I discovered that some stupid idiots have painted on over port/garage/garden door/door/w/e. Im definitly sure that they knew about the round-tour, but what I want to ask is: Does the spraying actually mean something? Or is it just some plain in the ass shit for us to remove..?

I took a photografy. If they even could have made it look nice, but this is just stupid and ugly.

Thanks
Eccho

Attachments

• DSC00229.jpg
    DSC00229.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 223
Level 23
mm, and that thing on the upper left, a stick figure? The problem is as well, that usually these kind of painting claims a territory and challenges others to come there >.> And I cant find the right paint to get rid of it.

Level 11
they probably wont, you never tag the same area within a 2 week span, its a commen sense rule. So you got about 2 weeks to get a doggie

Level 11
Or... you tag when there are no cops around... like a sensible person. The only people you're going to have to run away from when tagging are random people who walk by, or the building owner.

ive had ppl come out with shotguns to chase ppl off from tagging houses in new york, u never ever get high, or drunk or anything and always wear running shoes

Level 11
well depends where you live, some times you gotta take chances to tag, i noe in new york cops were always on the streets but you still be tagin em wals

V.I

V.I

Level 5
420's internationally renowned in the underground scene as being related to Cannabis. Some say that 420 originated from a police code that announces marijuana use is taking place. Yet another story is that a group of guys in the 1970's made 4:20 their official meeting time to smoke marijuana after school.

Anyway, I think spraying can, and does, have some meaning (see: Banksy) however, the majority just use spraypaint to apply stupid things to the wall, like they've done to your house.

I know someone in my area who has started writing 'guerrilla poetry' around the town I live in, and that's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Level 16
I would grab the nearest weapon, even if it was a BB Gun or just a softair Gun. And put up traps, wires and things. Then I would sit at a window on second floor or something, and shoot at 'em when they come. If they come back again! then, you just do like this. You put many metal wires in your garden, and at places they may walk. And, before you go to bed, you just connect a car battery to the wires or something. >:D

If that's not enought, then you just buy a weapon license and buys a real Gun.

I haven't tested it, but it should work. :D
I think..

Level 34
(Ugh, not this again)

You can see spraying in two ways:
1 - Art.
2 - Vandalism.

During Culture classes there was a big Elenai-like discussion about it. Just don't do it here.

It's just (sloppy) art or vandalism, depending on your point of view..

Level 23
I would grab the nearest weapon, even if it was a BB Gun or just a softair Gun. And put up traps, wires and things. Then I would sit at a window on second floor or something, and shoot at 'em when they come. If they come back again! then, you just do like this. You put many metal wires in your garden, and at places they may walk. And, before you go to bed, you just connect a car battery to the wires or something. >:D

If that's not enought, then you just buy a weapon license and buys a real Gun.

I haven't tested it, but it should work. :D
I think..

xD my pieceful town is not a frikking warzone you know

Level 12
Its probably just some random spray painters. I'd check the attic.

When 420 came around, some old lady screamed in the middle of my french class and woke me up. Turns out some stoners were in her attic.

Everything exept 420 seems to be random giberish crap that you often see enmass in big citys. If it happens again, it might be becuase of you moving. Anybody that you know dis-like you that does weed?

Level 23
Lund is not a warzone. The only thing which has happend around here are that demonstrations are protesting against the "abandoned houses they are infesting, but the politics purges the houses instead"

V.I

V.I

Level 5
I hate to point out the obvious in this situation, but you really wouldn't grab the nearest weapon and go up against 5+ 'gang members' at all, really, would you? I mean, they're 'pumped up gang thungs', and you're someone who spends more time on the computer than he does outdoors.

No offence intended, but you can surely see what I mean.

Level 16
I hate to point out the obvious in this situation, but you really wouldn't grab the nearest weapon and go up against 5+ 'gang members' at all, really, would you? I mean, they're 'pumped up gang thungs', and you're someone who spends more time on the computer than he does outdoors.

No offence intended, but you can surely see what I mean.

Traps?

Level 16
I am? At least I got my health still.

To think of it, they dont even know what I look like:p Problem solved anyway, we sold the house:D And Im moving to a student corridor in two months

Lol, you're Swedish? I never knew that :E

or well.. Lund.. You're technically Danish ;)

Anyway, sorry about your door :D

That's one of the pluses of living in an apartment, nobody really cares if your front wall is tagged because it really ain't your wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.