• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

That Weird Happy Sad Feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Today, I went to my middle school promotion ceremony to be promoted to 9th grade(Freshman). The ceremony was very fun, I said goodbye to my favorite teacher before I left. I'm very happy because lots of my friends were there and I'm finally going to High School. But when I got home, I got this happy and sad feeling. I'm happy since it summer, but sad because lots of my good friends are going to different High Schools. Has anyone else ever got this feeling before? If you have, how did you get over it?

Level 25
Where I'm from, we had Primary School (grade 1 - 7) and High School (grade 8 - 12), and the last day of grade 7 was one of the happiest days of my life.

I hated that place.

When you get to your new high school, make an impact and make plenty of friends. You'll move on quickly. It's the friends you make in high school that will stick with you well into your adult years.

Level 25
I have this weird shitty feeling: 2.5 month holiday and nothing to do, I have no idea what to do... At the end of the holiday I've probably watched every movie rated +6.5 in IMDb.

Set a personal improvement project for yourself.

E.g.
- Become fit/strong/something physical
- Make a map!
- Learn a language
- Learn calculus

If you just watch movies, you'll be left with this empty feeling of waste.

Level 14
Set a personal improvement project for yourself.

E.g.
- Become fit/strong/something physical
- Make a map!
- Learn a language
- Learn calculus

If you just watch movies, you'll be left with this empty feeling of waste.

Well I thought about learning something new (programming, some sort of a crafting skill, etc), but I have really no idea what..

But thanks for the tip, I've been trying to regularly work out for a long time, but now when I have time I might finally succeed, if I manage to gather enough self-discipline.

Oh wow, even writing this forum post reduced the empty feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.