• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Maybe not so sad for all of you, but anyways..

I'm going to move in a week. I just got the date clear today. It's not such a big move, I'm just moving to another city, be roommate with my cousin. The reason is that I got a job, which will help me greatly to afford my studies.
But that also means I have to leave this site, since I have no internet at all in my cousins apartment. =/
I will post my last tutorial and some art before I leave.

I just want to say thanks to you all. To all the mods and all the people here. You are all great in yout own way, and it has been really fun here.

Maybe I'll return some day. Until then, remember the famous words of Arnold. "I'll be back" :wink:

Level 8
Really sad news :?
It will be a real loss for us if you leave us, Tari. Especially for the art section, though.

Btw, no internet in your cousins apartment? In what time does your cousin live? Stone age? You should work on that as soon as possible :wink:

However, of course we'll miss you (I hope so)...

Level 5
I am already studying right now, Creative Writing, but I will apply for art-school in autumn.

I will still be around here for a couple of days more, but after that it's goodbye. =/

I'll miss you all *hugs everyone*

Level 11
Awww, too bad, we'll miss you. :cry:

Good luck with your studies though. :)

Maybe try getting on a library computer with internet to still chat some. :eek:

/glomp

Level 7
*sniff*...

aaw, what a nice tease there :wink: No you won't be warned, just stop posting such profaness. We know, you are not going to leave - tsk tsk, silly Tari, silly silly Tarutaru Tari (phew, was all shocked there)

Status
Not open for further replies.