• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Hi. It seems like windmaster's ability skyslash isn't triggering properly, or it has a cooldown of effect? happens more frequently when i attack a group of enemies. Actually, i cant use any on hit effect when there's more than 1 enemies close to each other or attacking, is this intended? or im missing the meaning of on hit effect? haha

Last edited:

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Hi. It seems like windmaster's ability skyslash isn't triggering properly, or it has a cooldown of effect? happens more frequently when i attack a group of enemies. Actually, i cant use any on hit effect when there's more than 1 enemies close to each other or attacking, is this intended? or im missing the meaning of on hit effect? haha
What do you mean with using on-hit effects? They only trigger on auto-attacks, therefore only 1 enemy will be affected by an on-hit effect at a time. Number of enemies should not influence it at all, at least as far as I am aware from playing Windmaster.

Level 2
What do you mean with using on-hit effects? They only trigger on auto-attacks, therefore only 1 enemy will be affected by an on-hit effect at a time. Number of enemies should not influence it at all, at least as far as I am aware from playing Windmaster.
Well, i had to start a new run with same hero, and everything is normal, for some reason that save is glitch, and doesn't let me use any of my on hit attacks if an enemy is close to another one, that's how i see, cause when i 1vs1 mobs it deals full dmg, i noticed this when entered to waterworks, the first group of mobs. But its okay now haha and i had the key of life~ T.T

Edit: its now solved, i just had to drop the bottle of fire, that quest item from waterworks and the valient's sword.

Last edited:

Senneria

Level 6
Well, i had to start a new run with same hero, and everything is normal, for some reason that save is glitch, and doesn't let me use any of my on hit attacks if an enemy is close to another one, that's how i see, cause when i 1vs1 mobs it deals full dmg, i noticed this when entered to waterworks, the first group of mobs. But its okay now haha and i had the key of life~ T.T

Edit: its now solved, i just had to drop the bottle of fire, that quest item from waterworks and the valient's sword.
Bottle of Fire is an Orb effect, which might be why it interferes with on-hit effects. If you are going on-hit build I suggest against getting orb effects, at least until we find a way to improve the damage system.

Level 2
Bottle of Fire is an Orb effect, which might be why it interferes with on-hit effects. If you are going on-hit build I suggest against getting orb effects, at least until we find a way to improve the damage system.
Okay, thanks for the help. :)

Level 2
Hi, I just ran into a bug that made it so I was completely unable to finish the map.

If you start hitting the switches to open the door to Lord Balthas without having talked to the orc about it first (ran past him by accident), NONE of the switches count for actually opening the door...which means you're screwed.

Now I know partly it's my bad for running past him, but every other quest where you can do the objective before talking to the NPC works fine; you're perfectly able to complete them.

Level 2
Hi. May I have any hints about how to obtain the Phoenix egg? or if there's a bookshelve which speaks about it and where? Also, when i reach to the new terrain with the labyrinth stun traps, i open that big door, dig the key, and open the door with the key, there's a switch, those like clearing the path ones, how can i activate the other one? There's a trap to that zone so i keep dying.

Level 2
Need help with Scepter of the king. Have it but no idea how to use it.

I can not find a compass to finish queens scepter.

Phoenix egg. Previously I found it with the help of ultrasafe transporter but now the location of egg is changed

Level 2
Need help with Scepter of the king. Have it but no idea how to use it.

I can not find a compass to finish queens scepter.

Phoenix egg. Previously I found it with the help of ultrasafe transporter but now the location of egg is changed
Hi, to finish Queens scepter you rather need scepter of the king, the queen's tiara and a diamond, if i ain't wrong.

Level 2
Thanks for the quick response.
I want to share some thoughts:

Description of this artifact not an exhaustive
описание арт.jpg

The legend of Jak'ken quest. Still don't know how to complete it.

The Azumoth is more difficult than the last boss.

Pool party challenge is too hard.

Gold mines lvl required is achieved by purchasing scrolls of experience. The costs are not recouped.

Last 2.3.1 update I really liked. All except one things: Thori'dal was the easiest artefact in the game and has become the most difficult.

Attachments

• описание арт.jpg
    описание арт.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 535

Senneria

Level 6
Thanks for the quick response.
I want to share some thoughts:

Description of this artifact not an exhaustive
View attachment 258785

The legend of Jak'ken quest. Still don't know how to complete it.

The Azumoth is more difficult than the last boss.

Pool party challenge is too hard.

Gold mines lvl required is achieved by purchasing scrolls of experience. The costs are not recouped.

Last 2.3.1 update I really liked. All except one things: Thori'dal was the easiest artefact in the game and has become the most difficult.

Azumoth is supposed to be the hardest boss, since he rewards the best loot.

Pool Party requires more thought, since you need to save up and all use AoE when the small adds spawn.

Game is balanced around Hell Standard. You will be the correct level to enter Gold Mines at that difficulty.

How is Thori'dal easier to get than Atiesh? :eek:

Senneria

Level 6
Senneria there is no need to kill the special boss to get Atiesh staff. Hell standart is not for solo players like me
Game is balanced around hell standard 3 player. If you play solo then you can expect a lot of challenges to be hard/impossible to beat. As for the staff not needing the extra boss, that sounds like a bug, it was needed during testing at least.

Level 1
hey, me again. how does one acquire old god essence? Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, i found it. and for the first time i beat the game! i think the map is great and i hope you guys keep up the great work in updates to come.

Last edited:
Level 6
Speaking of mines...

There's a gold mine in the first dungeon. It has a circle before it. Upon using explosives in the circle, it doesn't work. Is this mine "usable" or not?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Unfortunately - no.

My exam session started recently and it ends on the 15th of February. Which means that 2.3.2 won't be releasing before that.
However, I'd like to share that I have started working on 2.3.2 a week after I released 2.3.1. Which makes it more than 1 month already, that I have been heavily working on it. I have done massive amounts of work and I have many great things incoming along with tons of new content.

I am really excited about many things that I am keeping secret and I can't wait for you guys to find out about them yourselves, but you will have to wait awhile until I am done with all of my studies and responsibilities.

It's gonna be a big one..

Expected release date: Late February - Early March.
Stay tuned!

Level 2
Unfortunately - no.

My exam session started recently and it ends on the 15th of February. Which means that 2.3.2 won't be releasing before that.
However, I'd like to share that I have started working on 2.3.2 a week after I released 2.3.1. Which makes it more than 1 month already, that I have been heavily working on it. I have done massive amounts of work and I have many great things incoming along with tons of new content.

I am really excited about many things that I am keeping secret and I can't wait for you guys to find out about them yourselves, but you will have to wait awhile until I am done with all of my studies and responsibilities.

It's gonna be a big one..

Expected release date: Late February - Early March.
Stay tuned!
Thanks for replying! im so excited! Keep the nice work.

Level 2
How can I take the key in the low ground near the Teleport ? I have a torch but can't do anything with it. I read more commend, inspect bookshelves near the golem but didn't know how to take the key. My english so bad, sorry.

Last edited:
Level 2
I've completed the most recent version of Sunken City several times over the last month with friends on Insane difficulty and we've NEVER had enough experience to enter the Gold Mines when we reach it. The only thing we're skipping is the Queen's Tomb because we can't be bothered with WC3 pathing, but that's a bonus no-experience dungeon anyway. Even with the experience scrolls from beating that one Naga without him leaving the platform, we're still barely level 16 by the time we get there.

Level 2
The cog is used after you beat the boss behind the door. You need to stand on all the switches in the quest "The Path is Clear" first.
I stand on 3/4 but i can't open the door which have a last switches in front of 2 snakes circle of power . I unlock 1 Weaver Lair, 1 near the pool and 1 in the pipe.

Level 6

Tell me you added Maiev's home already and a lots of new puzzles to solve.

How can I unlock the door of the Master's Chamber ? I complete unlock the door, this map so awesome.

You need two dragon tokens. One is constant drop, the other is random from chests.

Level 2
In West Wing i read in a book someone bury the key outside. I have a shovel pick but where i can dig ? I see more clue but so hard for me.

Level 1
Sorry for my English.
I experience the following problem in the latest version of the map:
Earlier in this place was the mechanism for opening the door:

Now I have not found; Because of this, I can not open the door and continue the adventure:

How do I open this door?
The game is made in the screenshot in a compromised session. (Quickly ran second time, which would make sure that it is impossible to open the door)

Level 2
Sorry for my English.
I experience the following problem in the latest version of the map:
Earlier in this place was the mechanism for opening the door:

Now I have not found; Because of this, I can not open the door and continue the adventure:

How do I open this door?
The game is made in the screenshot in a compromised session. (Quickly ran second time, which would make sure that it is impossible to open the door)

You have to use the new "Inspect" option of the bag to read bookcases around the city, it will tell you how to solve puzzles like this.

For that one in particular, a nearby bookcase tells you that someone dropped a key in the well next to Nadieb(?), use the inspect function to pull it out and it will open the door.

Level 1
You have to use the new "Inspect" option of the bag to read bookcases around the city, it will tell you how to solve puzzles like this.

For that one in particular, a nearby bookcase tells you that someone dropped a key in the well next to Nadieb(?), use the inspect function to pull it out and it will open the door.
Thank you for the quick response, you have helped me! Now I will be more careful.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Keep in mind that you will have to rely on other users for help, and that's a message to everyone, because neither I, nor the moderators I have assigned help cheaters.
All cheats will be appropriately dealt with in the near future.

I also encourage all users who have any respect for my work to not help cheaters in any way.

Level 2
Keep in mind that you will have to rely on other users for help, and that's a message to everyone, because neither I, nor the moderators I have assigned help cheaters.
All cheats will be appropriately dealt with in the near future.

I also encourage all users who have any respect for my work to not help cheaters in any way.

Apologies I suppose, from what I understood he started up a new game to get back to the door to try and figure it out, but cheated to make it quicker. At least that's what I can make out from the poor English.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Apologies I suppose, from what I understood he started up a new game to get back to the door to try and figure it out, but cheated to make it quicker. At least that's what I can understand from the poor English.
It's fine. If you take a look at his screenshots, you can see the elapsed game time in the multiboard - 1:48:15 minutes, yet he has 2k in Strength and over 1k in Agility. His inventory is full of Epic items, he has over 10k gold and his map is revealed.
The usage of cheating methods is clear.

I will be thankful to users who do not help cheaters until I deal with them myself.

Level 2
I g in to Chamber of Atal'ai, clear the room but how can i continue ? I have a portal but inactive. No clue for i analysis